Spotted

Jared

went down rundle twice, second time i had to restrain my passengers from getting out and bashing some guy who whacked him in the head, drunken passengers were lame, begged me to take em through town.

also my car is was probs the dirtiest it has been in well forever :locked: also since when did they block half of hindley street off! damnit!

Edited by Murd 55

Members dont see this ad
also since when did they block half of hindley street off! damnit!

since yesterday, there was those trailer mounted signs that lightup in a few spots on hindley on friday night saying that it was going to be closed

Edited by MYSTIK

Was up at Murray Bridge last night for the Speedway and spotted the following Rolla on the way through.

Also spotted a few in the junior sedans class of the speedway. 30's and 50's I guess they were.

rollamurraybridge01.jpg

rollamurraybridge02.jpg

Edited by Chobis

Haha really? at Woolies? didnt say hi? :cool:

And yeah on Hancock rd wouldve been heading to hills or coming back lol

Will be much hotter once quads are in, 14x8s on, fender mirrors and front coilovers are in and wound down :D

Cheers, Ben.

saw a heaps nice granny spec ke 20 wagon for sale in elizabeth i would get it if i hade the cash :D:(:cool::(:dance:

think this is probably the one, spotted on Elizabeth way!

post-4225-1236661099_thumb.jpg

minor damage on front passenger quarter, apologies for shit pic. my phone was breaking and stuff.

Edited by Murd 55

hey guys i'm not sure if this is in the right area but there has been a corolla i believe is a ae 70 or a ke 70 haven't had a good look but its been parked (illegally, over yellow lines) in the same spot for over a week now. This has caught my attention a few times being in a street called north street hectorville as i see it almost everytime driving up glynburn road because the streets just off glynburn road.

just thought id point it out.

Haha really? at Woolies? didnt say hi? :(

And yeah on Hancock rd wouldve been heading to hills or coming back lol

Will be much hotter once quads are in, 14x8s on, fender mirrors and front coilovers are in and wound down :)

Cheers, Ben.

Walked past and said "Hey JT". Your mate heard but you didn't... I work at Muffin Break. Come and get a coffee/hot chocolate/whatever sometime. It's on me :(

The owner of Lenards also has a rolla now. He comes over for a chat every morning and lurks this forum from time to time.