Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

true, we can't copy and paste into our corolla folders now... too small...too small.

 

 

i still put both pictures in my corolla folder, damn sexy wagon

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 897.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Spotted a light green KE30 sedan (with Aqua bonnet and guard) at the Dunlop Tyre dealer at Tea Tree Gully on my way to Birdwood yesterday morning!

JasonKE30 !!!

 

...and that yellow ke70 wagon i see all the time on unley road.

Spotted a light green KE30 sedan (with Aqua bonnet and guard) at the Dunlop Tyre dealer at Tea Tree Gully on my way to Birdwood yesterday morning!

 

yeah I spotted that a few weeks back, looks like a pretty clean KE30 except the mis-matched front guard and bonnet.

 

I've been spotting a overrated (and I mean overrated) beige KE70 slant front wagon on Smart rd lately. Only noticed it two months back or so, old guy with a beard driving.

 

Cheers, Ben.

spotted bundy today at bp belair. i was in the red wagon

JasonKE30 !!!

 

Yep I seen you in your missus car as well. That thing is overrated. I actually see it everyday cause I drive past your school everyday after work. I should probably drop in one day for a looksy. Next time I see it there I'll drop in and say hi. It's kinda hard to make a split decision and turn in to your school cause of all the traffic though. :P

seen a fair clean KE30 4dr white with dished rims with gold centres, bout 730am on south rd.

 

i also seen a overrated as bamboo KE20 stocker hubcaps with twin whitewalls lookd killer, was parked on port rd just up from south rd bout 1030ish today

seen a fair clean KE30 4dr white with dished rims with gold centres, bout 730am on south rd.

 

i also seen a overrated as bamboo KE20 stocker hubcaps with twin whitewalls lookd killer, was parked on port rd just up from south rd bout 1030ish today

 

 

the bamboo one is my mates, hes not on here.. but his car is in the bay to birdwood this weekend!!!

I keep spotting a P-Plater driving a white dunger KE70 slant front going up Cross Road towards the freeway, it turns right from Fullarton road, mags on front, black stockies on back, and I have a message for him if he's on here.

 

Put a goddamm exhaust on your car you nincompoop banana - your KE70 sounds like a piece of crap running whatever lame-ass excuse for an exhaust you have hanging under there. Seriously dude, it sounds like its coming straight out the extractors, is not only defectable and obnoxiously loud, but its bad for our environment.

 

If I do see you again and happen to get your number plate, I'll have a good mind to dob you in because I like to drive with my window down and don't appreciate the sound of your poor 4K being thrashed to an inch of its life past my drivers window, perforating my eardrums in the process.

 

Also, black stockies and big front wheels on a dunger KE70 just make it look like a defect mobile (if the cops actually pull your over I can personally GAURANTEE you will be defected), and unfortunately having black stockies on the back, big wide wheels on the front and no exhaust does not make your car a drift car. :P

 

I've had my whinge, you have been warned. Usually I wouldn't give a shit, but this car seriously sounds like its running straight out the extractors and it hasn't changed in 4 weeks so I'm assuming you're quite happy with it the way it is.

 

Fix it, or I'll get the fuzz to do it for you.

 

I hope no-one thinks I'm being a prick or a grandpa for saying all this, but I'm over P-platers in KE70's giving the rest of us a bad name, particularly if there is a Rollaclub sticker on the car which there probably is.

 

 

On a much more pleasant note, I've recently seen an L-plater driving an aqua KE26 (yes, KE26) wagon down Cross road with a small rust repair sedction in the front right guard, and it looks to be in very good order. Love the colour, love the car!

I keep spotting a P-Plater driving a white dunger KE70 slant front going up Cross Road towards the freeway, it turns right from Fullarton road, mags on front, black stockies on back, and I have a message for him if he's on here.

 

I know the one you speak of, the guy is a twat, did a u turn in front of my car the other week almost taking me and my missus out if not for the fact I could tell a stupid manouevre was coming.

 

I know where this car resides so I can leave him a note if you like, a note will be much nicer than what I originally had planned. Four flat tyres would be a bitch to sort out, noone has four spares :P

Luke, you have my official blessing to bitch-slap this kid if you see him again, at least tear the RC sticker off his car if there is one on there hahaha

 

But yes I think a strongly worded note would be perfect - there are potential reprocussions for all of us if he does have an RC sticker on his car, and he might be surprised to know that cars actually go better with a properly sorted exhaust system.

 

Name & Shame!!

I keep spotting a P-Plater driving a white dunger KE70 slant front going up Cross Road towards the freeway, it turns right from Fullarton road, mags on front, black stockies on back, and I have a message for him if he's on here.

 

Put a goddamm exhaust on your car you nincompoop banana - your KE70 sounds like a piece of crap running whatever lame-ass excuse for an exhaust you have hanging under there. Seriously dude, it sounds like its coming straight out the extractors, is not only defectable and obnoxiously loud, but its bad for our environment.

 

If I do see you again and happen to get your number plate, I'll have a good mind to dob you in because I like to drive with my window down and don't appreciate the sound of your poor 4K being thrashed to an inch of its life past my drivers window, perforating my eardrums in the process.

 

Also, black stockies and big front wheels on a dunger KE70 just make it look like a defect mobile (if the cops actually pull your over I can personally GAURANTEE you will be defected), and unfortunately having black stockies on the back, big wide wheels on the front and no exhaust does not make your car a drift car. :P

 

I've had my whinge, you have been warned. Usually I wouldn't give a shit, but this car seriously sounds like its running straight out the extractors and it hasn't changed in 4 weeks so I'm assuming you're quite happy with it the way it is.

 

Fix it, or I'll get the fuzz to do it for you.

 

I hope no-one thinks I'm being a prick or a grandpa for saying all this, but I'm over P-platers in KE70's giving the rest of us a bad name, particularly if there is a Rollaclub sticker on the car which there probably is.

 

WTF.

 

If your so deeply traumatised by the noise, maybe follow him and have words...

Ringing the cops over a kid that probably just got his licence & thinks he's a little bit cool is plain disgusting.

Its HIS car dude & you can't 'warn' him as he probably doesnt even come on here.

Do you cringe when you hear a wastegate open...?

 

Saw A kid in a silver KE70 on brighton rd the other night, guess you thought I was someone else...

No worries, you're entitled to your opinion as I am, and I'm not getting in an argument over it, but...

 

This car is significantly louder than the majority of gates I've heard, and it's a constant noise which is very different.

I wouldn't say I'm "traumatised" by the noise, more concerned about the potential impact it could have on RC or other responsible KE70/rolla drivers

I don't think its disgusting at all...imagine the disgust of the poor people sitting behind him in the traffic, or the cyclists he drives past? mmm raw exhaust emissions.

I know the one you speak of, the guy is a twat, did a u turn in front of my car the other week almost taking me and my missus out if not for the fact I could tell a stupid manouevre was coming.

 

I know where this car resides so I can leave him a note if you like, a note will be much nicer than what I originally had planned. Four flat tyres would be a bitch to sort out, noone has four spares :P

 

slant front, centerlines on the front, stockies on the rear. exhaust ends bout half way under the car.

 

theres nothing cool about your car son. i wouldnt go to the cops about him, just leave him a note

 

"you fail"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.