Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Spotted a mega clean E7 on the strand rd this arvo. approx 3.30pm

Stocko canary yellow, silver superlights with whitewalls and a granny visor.

That thing is so clean you could eat off it :D

A more mature aged guy drives it, always used to give me a wave when I was in my AE71 :D

spotted a few sidways rollas yesturday :D:D oh and a f@$kn sick s 12:D

glad you enjoyed yourself mate :D should come down my way more often!

spotted P plate, white slanty front e7 today, looked like a near-full car, looked my wagon up and down haha.

near port adelaide

Edited by swarf.

i also spotted this maroon/burgundy 30 with venetians that everyone seems to be spotting. it was on honeypot rd the other night bout 7pm, seemed to be a young guy driving it. i gave him the thumbs up :D . nice clean ride by the looks of it.

yo camcam was the s12 maroon one with deep dishies and huge camber? i seen one down garden island while doing normal people things that people do :/ ... seen the s12 get freakking savage coming off grandtrunk way

also seen a ke10 slammed with missmached panels down close to elizabeth upi the other day.

glad you enjoyed yourself mate :D should come down my way more often!

spotted P plate, white slanty front e7 today, looked like a near-full car, looked my wagon up and down haha.

near port adelaide

was heaps fun i didnt wanna do too much only a few corners my car isnt the type of car to drift tooo clean lmao wait for the pig project ill come out :D

yo camcam was the s12 maroon one with deep dishies and huge camber? i seen one down garden island while doing normal people things that people do :/ ... seen the s12 get freakking savage coming off grandtrunk way

also seen a ke10 slammed with missmached panels down close to elizabeth upi the other day.

yup thats the one sick driver i was inpressed

and then at TAFE Tea Tree Gully a Blue Ke70.

This was friday morning.

Was this actually in the Tafe or driving past?

Could've been my younger sisters car driven by my mother.

Just remembered I spotted Nickyboys KE11 parked at his work on Saturday arvo around 1:30pm. So so good man!

Was this actually in the Tafe or driving past?

Could've been my younger sisters car driven by my mother.

Just remembered I spotted Nickyboys KE11 parked at his work on Saturday arvo around 1:30pm. So so good man!

was parked past the building on the left as you enter off smart road :P

The Little side entrance there

Edited by Karllos

:S that s12 is mine and um yea i was down torrens for some normal people activities aswell :D lol

forgot my login on here so I'm on mates profile haha, but names darryn. and that cream KE that was there was clean :D looked good man.

heres the s12 anyway :P

first drift prac outing

Driftprac6feb20109.jpg

got fittment :D

12022010.jpg

planning on getting a pair of 16x10-27 challengers to fix the rear offset and fittment fail haha.