Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
i also spotted this maroon/burgundy 30 with venetians that everyone seems to be spotting. it was on honeypot rd the other night bout 7pm, seemed to be a young guy driving it. i gave him the thumbs up :D . nice clean ride by the looks of it.

yea that is wayneo but the car has no venetians, he did say he saw your car though. oh and theres a nice whine coming from under the hood :S

:fuzz: that s12 is mine and um yea i was down torrens for some normal people activities aswell :blush: lol

forgot my login on here so I'm on mates profile haha, but names darryn. and that cream KE that was there was clean :) looked good man.

heres the s12 anyway :P

first drift prac outing

Driftprac6feb20109.jpg

got fittment :D

12022010.jpg

planning on getting a pair of 16x10-27 challengers to fix the rear offset and fittment fail haha.

thanks buddy :D :D love your work btw :D wish i had the pig up qand running would of done more then a few corners lol oh well lol :dance:

Edited by camcam

^^ members ride thread please :thumbsup:

anyone own a beige flat front ke. Low on black centred stockies. Pretty sure its 4age seen it around ttp and ingle farm area.

ive seen this around hillcrest/holden hill a fair bit

black fender mirrors, dumped on black stockies with the chrome lip

goes hard!