Spotted

Jared

yep, did it twice :D getting a yiros .... mmmm yiros...

actually I've got a spotted!, last night ... while getting a yiros at 1.30am ish I snagged a parking spot across from the falaffal house right in front of a stock standard SPORTIVO!!!!!! I've NEVER seen one up close on the road, that wasn't for sale, except for mine...I checked it out (as you do) they had red "turbo" lettering under the front indicators, their tint wasn't as dark as mine, they had the stock rims worn tyres and a little exhaust (bigger than the standard but still smallish - it wasn't standard anyway), and their paintwork didn't have the depth that mine does...maybe they just need to polish it...

I was pleased as punch though seeing them together...whilst waiting for my yiros, I watched the traffic, and the other sportivo (wondering who owned it and if they'd let me look under their bonnet!) and a half dozen people kind of slowed down and checked the two cars out...funniest one was a P plater with a car load of people (redish magna I think) stopped and the driver was pointing to mine, then pointing to the other and obviously explaining something to his passengers...

Lesley :)

Members dont see this ad

spotted a ke70 with a big red sticker across the top of the windscreen turning off goodwood rd

My girlfriend said to me "someone should start up a club where all the abused corollas can be taken care of and loved"

i think i laughed so hard i almost wet myself

Tan/Browny Yellow KE70 (Late front I THINK)

Lowered on Black mags? Hotwires perhaps?,Was parked on Cooper Place.

Chucked a U turn, went back, had some sorta after market tach in the dash.

Looked hot.

Anyone know who this is?

Edited by sixsixone

raven you would cry if i told you who the te71 was going to.

you know him i know him and i think he is a "STAR"

pretty certain it is not going to him!

its a te71 2T-G

the owner is a guy called jay, recently imported it, heard nothing but good things about it.

Edited by nickyboy

SPOTTED:5:20pm same corolla as above. Black KE30. plates SHY-???. have seen it before near there on the way to work exept this was about a month ago. deffiantly written off boot squashed up behind the back seat. if the owner frequents this forum I have one word... DAMN.

CHEERS

Ryan

Spotted this BLOODY MINTA KE26 Wagon on Saturday up at munno para shopping centre.

Chased the old couple through the car park and waited for them to park.

Got out and said gday and what not. They were real nice. Asked them if they wanted to sell their car and everything.

Apparently I'm not the first to ask and they would only sell up if they had an accident. The man said he had no reason to buy a new car as the KE26 was "JUST LIKE NEW".

Spoke about his for a bit and told him that I had a coupe. He told me he liked the coupes but needed a wagon and that’s why he bought it way back in 1974!!!!

I’m telling ya this thing was overrated!!!! Never seen one in such good condition. I was so spewing!!! Before we finished talking he started it up and it started first go with absolutely no cranking noise at all!!! It was so quiet and the interior was immaculate.

Just reassures you that there are still some real gems getting about. It’s just a matter of looking and luck.

And hey its better he keep it and look after it like it should be.

I know what id do if I got hold of it:

Slammed on whitewalls with a sick sound system lol.

Cheers

Tally

post-1732-1211108228_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

today whilst in mawson lakes taking images and video for some community project I'm doing for tafe i spotted a overrated as green hardtop coupe, pretty sure it was a 55 =]

was the kinda atomic green colour with the rubber ended ke55 bumpers.

looked quite nice. i had a photo, but i accidentally deleted it =]

hey all,

well about a week ago i was driving down old port road and i was driving along side this bluey ke30 or ke55, lowered really low and i think it had crome jellybean rims on it. If anyone knows of this car and let me know if it is forsale.

cheers

Edited by krumpet

hey all,

well about a week ago i was driving down old port road and i was driving along side this bluey ke30 or ke55, lowered really low and i think it had crome jellybean rims on it. If anyone knows of this car and let me know if it is forsale.

cheers

hmm, i don't go down that road too often,

except for about a week ago...

it wasnt mine was it?

except mines stock height...

but i do have chrome rims..

Haha sik glad to see its cruisen round again, and Mitch has his license back.

That wags is minta Tally, must own!

Always spot a few Rollaz near my place, mainly Golden Grove.

A mustard KE30 2 door with some old school mags, P plater. looks fair neat.

overrated mustard KE30 4 door, slammed, venetians, with stockies and whitewalls, or lately black centred old school mags. Looks and sounds rad.

And last night spotted a grey/silver KE70 hoonin past my work, with whitewalls, looked really neat, tried chasing you but my 20 aint too fast lol.

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

saw some ke30 with those centreline steelies the other day on Don Bradman Drive, just past the airport.

Convoy for Kids was on, traffic was gridlocked.

Also, anyone know the pale yellow 20 with big wheels that lives on brighton road? I saw it getting pushed down morphett road a while back.