Spotted

Jared

spotted orange ke20 on tapleys hill road on saturday 26th at about 11am heading south towards glenelg.

middle aged lady driven it, probly handed down from her mum by the looks.

had baby on board sign in rear window, that kid is rollin'

also a very schmick ke25 with 5KT on tapleys hill, alot of dollars spent.

cheers, scott

If you're talking about the one in the car yard, its actually a 7K-T with a dodgied up engine number.

Members dont see this ad
If you're talking about the one in the car yard, its actually a 7K-T with a dodgied up engine number.

blown headgasket.

according to the used car sales man, or did u hear that striaght from the guy who built it?

if it wasnt for the BHG it would alredy b in my driveway.

tell him hes dreamin :S lol nah but BHG is an easy fix

not when its been sitting for close to 3 months with water in the oil and possibly in the bores.

bad mix.

guy wants 6Gz NOT NEGOTIABLE.

i offered a very nice sum of cash and the dick head refused it.

i told him to call me when he gets serious about selling it.

ill give him a buz when I'm home from NZ, if its still there ill make another offer.

cheers, scott

SPOTTED, yellow/bamboo KE38 parked at the Forbes Park Shopping Center in Plympton about 8:20am today and Corolln, parked in his driveway:P

Heard it from KE25 KID who knows the guy who built it and yep, BHG as a friend of mine has looked at it and its got the usual milkshake happening.

Yea, i would say going buy the BHG and how long it took to pop up in the dealership its had been givin s bit of stick by the previous owner. as the guy that built it sold it for $3,000 and about 6-10weeks later it was already in the dealership.

details as far as i kno:

'74 (i think) KE25 coupe deluxe

overrated black interior, some sort of wierd bent shifter?????

Ford XC orange

Fully built and balanced 7K, Turbo Head, Custom Log Manifold, Hi mount T25 (i think), drawthru weber sidedraught carb,cold air induction, 5 speed commercial trans and 3.36 or 3.55 Holden Banjo diff with fresh LSD.

Last time i saw it every alloy part in the engine bay was polished including turbo compressor housing.

The guy who built it goes by the name of Mark and was VERY meticulous (spelling?) in everything he did. apart from the BHG it would be a very nice corolla. was told by Mark that it is pumping in the reigon of 250rwhp. And yes Mark built the whole car including everything in and on the motor

yes I'm kicking myself now as i had the chance to buy it for just $3,000 which woulda included a shed fulla parts and a 5K setup for turbo which the eng# came from. But unfortunatly apprentice wages arent all that generous:( live an learn.

CHEERS

Ryan

D: my brother goes to unley high, says the chick is in his homegroup...

I'm gathering info as we speak :bash:

Haha nice work Nick..like Budowski said whats she look like? lol

What colour green? crappy dark green or that awesome pale green?

That orange KE25 at the dealer is dodgy as, saw it about one and a bit months ago. Would be okay if it weren't for the blown head gasket, which like Scott said has been like that for at least 3 months.

I too made an offer and yes they are very firm on the rediculous price.

Spotted a brown KE38 wags today at TTP carpark, was darn overrated! no rust, sweet paint, good interior etc.

Also found another KE20 owner in my area haha.

Cheers, Ben.