Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
Spotted JUD's KE3X two door sedan at Colonnades yesterday afternoon. I saw it out the corner of my eye and I am glad I bothered for a second look :)

Damn nice bit of gear right there. :(

Cheers bro.

I was getting mad dirty looks for parking in the pram park

had some fun with a ke55 white, deep dish rims, running something other than usual goodies!! going up eagle on the hill twisties tonight (I was in the REAPER!!) It occured to me after that you may have been freaked out cause some weirdo in a 2 was right behind you.... :(

Yes guys it would pay to follow the normal spotted rules which should apply for all forums really, no mention of no. plates and no mention of actual locations. Some cars are parked in the same spot every day for work so would be thieves will know quite quickly from threads like these.

:)

*sigh* i would have thought people would have had enough common sense to realise that already with out them being told, and that the above comment wasnt needed

spotted a relative stock looking white ke30/55 on marion road on my way home from OSNA