Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad
aaron I reckon i saw you in your '36 heading up the freeway. I was the one hanging out the silver golf

that was me and my brother in his 38 just went for a bit of a relaxing drive he tried to do a bit of a fly by in the tunnels but the su's wanted no go of it under that much load.

Just spotted a KE10/11 at 10:55am heading East waiting at the Frome Street traffic lights on North Tce. Looked bloody fantastic! In fact it looked exactly like my 11. White, slammed on 14inch steelies painted black with no hubcaps. Venetian in back window. Whitewalls. Only major difference that saved me from thinking my car had been stolen was the black JDM style fender mirrors. Sweet as.

I spotted a red ke70 with the twin round headlight conversion on it and those dog ugly 4 spoke jobs at a joint on Marion road the other day.

there was a tough Sunny with watanabes on it as well, green, slammed with primer patches. I think there was another white ke70 floating around as well....

that was me and my brother in his 38 just went for a bit of a relaxing drive he tried to do a bit of a fly by in the tunnels but the su's wanted no go of it under that much load.

oh haha, I heard you wind it up in the tunnels, but then you never came passed! Freeway drives me nuts in the rolla, hits 100 clicks and doesn't really wanna give much more. Nothing but engine noise and a decreasing fuel gauge. Got'a admit zee germans do it better...

oh haha, I heard you wind it up in the tunnels, but then you never came passed! Freeway drives me nuts in the rolla, hits 100 clicks and doesn't really wanna give much more. Nothing but engine noise and a decreasing fuel gauge. Got'a admit zee germans do it better...

The 30 with the old 4K/4spd would pull all the way to 140. Havent tried winding out the 5spd,but its great being able to drop back to 4th.

Spotted Black KE30, Been in a prang, on back of tilt tray turning into scrap metals in campbelltown liverpool, thing had no wheels, no doors, very little interior, no motor or box, hahaha had been raped of pretty much every and eny part on it.

The white ke70 panel van similar to mine but has chrome rims.

You went passed Home Hardware twice today... I saw you because

i was in the 'Rusty' dog suit jumping up and down promoting :dance:

Looks nice :)

lol

Sounds like the one timmeh on ae86dc sold, lives near Nickyboy

Another overrated KE70 pano

Cheers, Ben.