Spotted

Jared

anyone know of a very cheap running ke70 ? i don't care about the body i can do all of the repairing at australian technical college but all i want is that its running and hopefuly is manual.

cheers. kris :hmm:

this is not the place for wanted to buy ads :rolla:

please use the wanted to buy section in the market place located in the below link

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showforum=86

cheers

Mystik

Edited by MYSTIK

Members dont see this ad
yea headed back from ryans 30. lol we painted some of her today.. lol

also spotted Jason dropping in, twice.

and Douggeh and some of his buddies also dropping in.

paint so far. lol. gettin there!

post-4225-1243676266_thumb.jpgpost-4225-1243676304_thumb.jpg

Yes twas like a little rolla convention in lonsdale.

Is that matt black?

Should have kept it yella

This was a spur of the moment thing friday night to see what it looked like. still looked alright saturday morning so i went to SCA and went to town with a spray can.

Oh thats nice..When I'm there Jason doesn't pay a visit but has to twice in one day for someone else :bash: .

Spotted Vixen's double for sale in Barossa Valley Toyota. Minus the cool things like exhaust and turbo...

went to check out the pickings at UPI then came back to report his finding. Spotted a 30/55 heading along states rd tonight around 6:10 pm.

Spotted my lil 30 tonight again. masking up the rest of the drivers side for the final final paint and touch ups. :bash:

Spotted a metallic blue 35/55 turning off of majors rd onto Main South at about 1.45pm yesterday

Also a mustard gold ke30, almost thought it was jasons as it had the bit under the drivers side tail light kinked a bit. had the early grill. was parked in Potter Farm, Woodcroft at about 7am this morning.

Mate was telling me a white KE20 very much like my old one (Mitch's) gave him a beep. Was my asian mate Dan don't know if he was in his 180 or his Poosar lol

Also the folks told me they spotted two orange KE20's yesterday, one was near Cambletown with whitewalls, venetians and visor.

Cheers, Ben.