Spotted

Jared

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a Black 86 pulling into the Caltex on Fullarton Rd.

i laughed as he obviously had very stiff springs and an open center. As he turned in he got half way till his inner wheel lifted and being an open center it left him stranded till they car rocked enough to get it moved enough to bring the inner wheel back on the ground. we both smirked as he drove past while i was filling up.

i laughed as he obviously had very stiff springs and an open center. As he turned in he got half way till his inner wheel lifted and being an open center it left him stranded till they car rocked enough to get it moved enough to bring the inner wheel back on the ground. we both smirked as he drove past while i was filling up.

What colour rims did it have bronze?

yeah thats mine, work in progress alot of work is still needed

bwaaah hahahahaha I saw THE funniest thing today.....

Champagne color Ford Laser, with a grandpa hat on the parcel shelf, and a white haired guy (probably about 70ish) with his older wife in the passenger seat.....registration no.... EMO-000

hahahahahaha

YES!!!! i have seen this!