Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted

Featured Replies

Last night on Hidley, KE20 (?) red with primer gave a :P but you didnt see. also a heap of Ksevs, nothing to distinctive.

Also today on a backstreet in Morphett vale near doctors/south roads, a KE30/55 for sale same colour as mine.. terrible condition $300 with running 3k(?) just if anyone wanted a 3k with spare scrap metal.

 

Yep, that would've been me. Was looking for a park for the battle of the bands that my housemates band was in.

 

And if you can't tell the difference between a KE20 and a KE25, you need a good slap upside tha face yo! :)

Edited by Raven

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Views 895.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Yep, that would've been me. Was looking for a park for the battle of the bands that my housemates band was in.

 

And if you can't tell the difference between a KE20 and a KE25, you need a good slap upside tha face yo! :P

ever go watch "Heckyl"

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiid yooooooooooooooou evvvvvvvvvvvvvvver gooooooooooooo annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd waaaaaaaaatttttccccchhhhhh " H E C K Y L "

I was just wondering, a mate of mine was in a band that played what i would call alternative music. Played sometimes at the crown and ancor.

 

Just wondering if you had ever heard of them.

I thought you were talking movies and yep, I've heard of 'em.

 

Was trying to snare the vocalist for a metal project but he wasnt interested. His name is Nafe or something?

can't remeber the singers name but id say he loves system of a down :P

 

Jono on the drums is my mate, off to germany to presue a career in somthing engineering.

we could get a possy together and break in to save the poor rolla.

but who would get it?...me :P i thought of it.

I'm gonna run in with my key, jump the dollar fee stands, jump the fence & drive it straight out the front gates :D

& once I'm in it no 1's gonna take it from me :P

Yep, that would've been me. Was looking for a park for the battle of the bands that my housemates band was in.

 

And if you can't tell the difference between a KE20 and a KE25, you need a good slap upside tha face yo! :P

 

Well SORRY! :D I put a question mark there for a reason.

If it was the battle of bands at Fowlers, I was there supporting 'The Funky Scum Rumer"

I went & seen the bloke i got my ke30 from 2 get afew parts, & i found these ke55 wagons out behind a shed... there abit buggered tho lol :P

post-7051-1228892092_thumb.jpg

post-7051-1228892057_thumb.jpg

& check this out... not a toyota

Nissan & aparently the engine is far from stock :D

post-7051-1228892215_thumb.jpg

post-7051-1228892389_thumb.jpg

I may be going halves with my mate 4 this :P

Cheers,

Ronnie

Looks like a series 3 bluebird wagon, trx wheels. I'm guessing FJ20DET under the bonnet ?

Spotted Tally going out for another night cruise :D

Spotted Dougy at woodcroft shopping center. waiting in the line up to pull onto panaz. I went past in a F(*d Focus :D

I'm gonna run in with my key, jump the dollar fee stands, jump the fence & drive it straight out the front gates :D

& once I'm in it no 1's gonna take it from me :P

 

I too have seen this machine at you Pull It.

 

Before you all completely jizz your pants over it perhaps consider why it is there.

 

It has been impounded by the looks of it for being parked in one place for too long, or abandoned, or stolen. Why would someone abandon something that pimp you ask?? Probably because it is not so pimp. It either has a farked motor or it is defected. I see no defect sticker on there but there has to be a reason why someone would abandon something like this or not at least enquire about picking it up after it has been impounded. Even if you were too poor to pay the tow fee to get it back you would sell your ass on the streets to pay to get it back.

 

So there must be something wrong with it.

 

Other than that it has a fair bit of rust in most places from what I could see.

 

Just my thoughts on this mystical Corolla. I asked the guy at you Pull It about it and he said they sit there for ages. It will be stuffed if it sits out there for much longer all summer long. :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.