March 6, 201214 yr comment_588753 so, I'm hoping to have certain member's '35 soon, with the plans of either it or my pano to go in the shed, for my ground up rebuild, doing properly, like a lot of the secksee beasts, on our site here. which one you think? the '35 would be clean, like chesti's, with a rotor, methinks. pano would be clean, like crowie's, sorta, with a SC5K or even a rotor.. NFI.. the pano runs out of rego soon, so i eitehr renew it and use it like i have been, or de rego it and shed her, ground up rebuild.. suggestions on which or even engine choice, appreciated. want ease of install RE engine swap too :-) Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588768 Depends on what you want the final result to be? Do you want a daily cruzer to get the groceries in or do you want a weekend warrior for the street and strip? I say go the coupe. Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588771 Does it matter what use of the car, I drive mine everywhere and everytime? I say chop the pano into a ute, and you buy an ally crossmembers for rotors for around $300 Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588772 Does it matter what use of the car, I drive mine everywhere and everytime? I say chop the pano into a ute, and you buy an ally crossmembers for rotors for around $300 And put a roll cage in it Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588774 Nooo :o haha yes it does depend on what you want to do i guess. My little coupe was a sweet ride but not enough room for my liking :) The coupe has a lower centre of gravity :y: Edited March 6, 201214 yr by Oh-KE Report
March 6, 201214 yr Author comment_588785 lol, Reed..! and cheers guys..! still not sold on which way to go. will get the coupe home, then make a decision :-) where are these x members for 300 Carlos? sounds like a steal Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588803 where are these x members for 300 Carlos? sounds like a steal From when I last looked they were about that price BTR Performance make crossmembers you mount the engine on, using a 12A Turbo timing cover, http://www.btrperfor...ata1_type=large Yes i know it says gemini on the site, but measure up a corolla chassis rails and send it to them, and engineered also To mount the gearbox i have seen HG holden bracket under some conversions Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588805 Coupe it up, Nerf. '35 coupe's and '30 2 doors have to be my favourite Corolla's Report
March 6, 201214 yr comment_588818 I have to say pano, its really the only 30-55 model corolla I really like. Though the only other I really like is a 35, but def the pano first. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now