April 29, 201214 yr comment_600506 Hmm ghosts, next everyone will be believing in some all powerful all seeing deity. Crazy! Report
April 29, 201214 yr Author comment_600508 I think I mentioned about 8 times that I don't believe shit like that, Reed. It's just that something had to cause it and I can't come up with anything. Report
April 29, 201214 yr comment_600509 Plus he'll give you a million dollars if you can provide it. No shit! (The money's pretty safe IMO) Report
April 29, 201214 yr Author comment_600511 How am I supposed to provide evidence of what happened? Or of footsteps up my staircase?? Or of my taps turning on and off?? It's not like I was ready and waiting for it to happen.. Report
April 29, 201214 yr comment_600515 How am I supposed to provide evidence of what happened? Or of footsteps up my staircase?? Or of my taps turning on and off?? It's not like I was ready and waiting for it to happen.. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not expecting you to do anything. But consider how many people believe in paranormal things world wide. If these things were true then why wouldn't it be simple to test them and claim the prize? Plenty have tried, none have even come close to succeeding. Science is looking at our world closer than ever before. It can smash protons together at ~99.999% the speed of light and observe the effects of the collision. Or look at galaxies ~13.2 billion light years away. It can do the big and the small but for some reason the "paranormal" eludes it? I seriously doubt it. Do we then go down the Russell's teapot road? Report
April 29, 201214 yr Author comment_600622 I'm not trying to convince anyone and that wasn't the point of this thread, the point was to see if anyone's encountered weird arse shit. I'll say it again, I don't believe in it but every now and then, when stuff like this happens, it really makes me wonder. Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_600700 That's Willis, have an open mind, but most importantly a skeptical mind - don't believe everything you hear and see - setup some cameras on the taps, places where stuff has happened before, and you never know - you might see something that you be able to explain with scientific mind. Or you might find your mates playing tricks on you, or neighbors etc. Also find out the history of the house. P.S: Ben, it wasn't orbs lol, more color change in the shape of a person in front of the lens, I thought it could of been smear on the lens but it didn't appear in the next couple of photos, the camera was a high-end automatic and used on a auto setting by someone who isn't camera savy. But yeh - nothing that's concrete proof of the existence of spirits/ghosts. Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_600709 Science is looking at our world closer than ever before. It can smash protons together at ~99.999% the speed of light and observe the effects of the collision. Or look at galaxies ~13.2 billion light years away. It can do the big and the small but for some reason the "paranormal" eludes it? I seriously doubt it. I think everyone needs to make their own decision based on the evidence they see. But to me i reckon you need just as much faith to belive soley in science as you do to belive soley in alternative world views. Report
April 30, 201214 yr comment_600725 Should put the ghosts to work on your 70 man they'll get it done in no time ;) :P Report
April 30, 201214 yr Author comment_600732 Put you on the corner to make me some money you mean? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now