Tiger

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dam tiger you got stripes burnt in nice. i got burned too standing out in the sun (nose and back of my neck) but it was worth it cause working night shift you can't get much of a tan up working under fluro light all night and then sleeping all day

awsome turnout and everyone just clicked so well together and instantly got on great (thanks to tiger cause he never shut up :y:)

i love the wheels on the mr2 as well, look the goods. and how cool was that rootman just happened to be driving past and spots the gathering and pulls in. (LOVE THE STICKER ON HIS CAR)

neally got a ke25 and a ke20 on the way home ;) i will eventually collect the entire set. and thanks for the stickers, ill get em on me daily soon as and i reckon it will draw a few people out of the wood work in my area.

loved kangaroosa's 30, i don't think anyone else heard it pull up but it sounds sweet as too. :y:

what did those random cops come through the carpark, do a 3 point turn, give some people evils and take off for?? was there a point to that or what?

whatever the plan is next it has to be near that roundabout, :rocknroll: and did you ever get a picture of that blue car you were droolin over tiger?

well worth the trip :P

Well.. someone had to get the party going! :rocknroll: hahaha

And no I didn't get that blue car! THAT WAS TOO YUM! I foresaw a lot of pimp potential in that gorgeous work of art!

And the cops... must've been the (cough)Tiger(cough)Gold(cough)VT (cough) they were eyeing off, how did that get there? (shrugs).... HAHAHAHAHA

I know.... BAD Tiger! :P Well... the BBQ gear had to get there somehow! Damo's boot was full of amps, wiring, sub and blue velour! hahaha

oh kangaroosa thats an awful picture!!!! i will allow u to leave the one of me sitting on my car up.

the wheels on that white ae82 are sex, what are they?

super jamie if you mean the ones on my car, they are actually for sale if you are interested! pm me if you want!

as for the bbq, its always good to know what everyone looks like so you can actually visualise the people you are speaking to!

can't wait for the next one!

Edited by Tiger

Man my neck and face are red as, myself and bianca ended up heading down the beach and meeting up with a mate, cruised the rest of the day with the roof off, the only timet he roof made it on was when we went to crown for a bit. Great day guys and girls, cheers to Tiger for organising a great day and looking forward to the next one!.

:P Looks like I missed an awesome day. Sorry lads and lasses, I'll be there next time though, man I want a car to drive lol. Get some names happening on the pictures....if that's ok, all I can spot is tiger and I haven't met him, but I've met kangaroosa and can't' see him :y:, just clicked he's probably taking the photo :rocknroll:

Yup boofis... you missed out! :rocknroll:

Nah it's cool... next time, there'll be another big meet and we'll either do another social thing or if there are enough "on road" rollas... a cruise :P

Looks like you guys had a great day, I'm sorry i missed it but business is busy at moment and i was still working on sunday arvo!!!! Rollagurl, hmmmm m noice!!! HE he he, and yes all men are stalkers!!!! Except for me!!

Let me know when there is another event and ill try to make that one in a corolla!!!

Trav