Vic Bbq Day

Tiger

Guys and girls....

Can I just say that I was honored to have been apart of putting this day together. Photos have been taken and yes.... the weather was DAMN hot. I freshly shaved my head for the occasion and all ;)

Damo ended up taking photos of the "white singlet" tan afterwards :S hahaha We'll post up our pics probably Monday.

Good turn out, thank you to all showing up. Kangaroosa, Sloth Snr, KE30Coupe and son, Muller and Steve (Dad), Clown and Bianca, Rolla Gurl, rthy Damo95 and myself. ALL in attendance. So for the very first Victorian RollaClub meet, I'd say we done pretty damn good. Had a laugh at a few local commodore drivers "crunching gears and doing burnouts" and even had cops run a quick lap in the car park! :S All good though. Stayed around for a second or two and drove off. BUT, an AE82 P-Plater noticed the group off the street, with his system blaring, comes past and asks what's the story. We gave him a RollaClub sticker and Damo took a shot of HIS sticker: REAL MEN DRIVE COROLLAS! hahahaha...

I've got BBQ snags to last me a while over here :) hahaha Can't wait for the next event. Once enough cars are up and running, a cruise will happen, but the next social event, either Go-Karts or Zone 3 or something stupid and fun :D

Thank you all once again :D It was a pleasure to help host today, I hope you all had a good time :)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why wait til Monday when you can get them today...true? :S Thanks to Damo95 (the too-nice-boyfriend-of-my-sister)

Tiger... the chef!! ;)

pict00022hk1.jpg

The boys gathering around the chef! I wonder why (mmmm... foooood)

pict00036fe.jpg

Yep... definitely the food :)

pict00052kj.jpg

The BBQ area... how neat, hey? :)

pict00182td.jpg

Everybody around the cars for a gawk and talk :D

pict00170mz.jpg

Bianca's AW11 MR2... neat and loud little thing! (considering it doesn't have a resonator :S )

pict00084af.jpg

Kanga's beast... as always a pleasure to view.

pict00222pv.jpg

More to follow....

Now take the chain off and take another pic. :rocknroll: Thats almost as bad as my face and nose.

Joanne, we are stalkers. Its just that some of us don't like to admit it. :P

Rootman - Good to see you have joined the group. Hopefully you can make it to our next gathering (yet to be decided when/where).

Sounds like you guys had an awesome day :P :y: :y:

Good to see that there is a growing rollaclub presence in other states to a point where you are able to organise such events as this bbq!

Hopefully we will have as good a gathering up here in brisbane tomorrow for our bbq! :rocknroll:

omg !

Thats awesome !

its like.. crap, thats out club, but somewhere elese in the world.. ive never seen any of you guys before, but i talk to all of you daily

LOL

very, very cool :rocknroll: