69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

It'll be fully sik though.

I only want -1 to 1.5 and thats it. I don't want it for show or for tyre wear to show off to people at the maccas car park.

Just adding a touch of negative camber instead of the positive it has now, and a bit of castor adjustment will make it crazy better to drive

Yeah mate it will make it a different car to drive!!

Pretty much the same as the new setup change in the 1600. The fit kit for the FJ chaned the front end from +0.2deg camber and +1deg caster to -1.3deg camber and +3deg caster and wow what a difference!!!!!

Members dont see this ad

Put in some hefty hours bringing this boot lid back to life. Should be sprayed Tuesday hopefully!

Next is the bonnet.. I pulled mine off ready for repairing and sprayed my spare one black.. as i figured black would look better than shitty 40 year old beige/ yellow..

Takumi Fujiwara spec. The bonnets not great, in short it's fecked.. But i'll see what i can do.

How it currently stands.. Lol.

DSCF2021.jpg

Yeah that was a bit shit haha, ill spray over it again soon. It's only temporary..

Besides i ran out of black paint doing it with the compressor, then i had a matte black can which ran out, and a gloss black can and i hadn't finished it.. All i had left was vynal spray.. So that's what i used haha

Yeah that was a bit shit haha, ill spray over it again soon. It's only temporary..

Besides i ran out of black paint doing it with the compressor, then i had a matte black can which ran out, and a gloss black can and i hadn't finished it.. All i had left was vynal spray.. So that's what i used haha

Lol dood vinyl spray ahahha desperate much? :P

but nar it looks surprisingly good for all those different paints u mixed together as if vinyl actually sticks...!

I've spent near on 5 hours making rails for a seat.. Piece of shit. RA65 seats trying to do it properly.. They're mounted to the sides so i had to mod the factory rails..

So i chopped off all the bits hanging off, took out the sliding rails, chopped the inner sides off the rails, bent a piece out top and bottom and flattened + drilled, Re-drilled the rear holes on the ke10 mounts to fit, mounted them on flat bar.. Done!

They fit sweet now, Super low, nice and buckety, work just like the factory seat. M.i.n.t

Also Sprayed those bits of primer i put on the car a month or so go. Really getting the hang of this compressor..

And fitted my black grill. Once the white bonnet is back on it'll be sweet!

How they were..

IMAG1106.jpg

After chopping off all the bits and slicing a side of the rail off/ creating tabs

IMAG1124.jpg

Ke10 rail(s) mounted!

IMAG1126.jpg

Yeah that's what i thought! I still want to make a mesh one with aluminum strips top and bottom..

It just had way too much chrome on the front, and looked a bit average in the sun, And as i said to you a minute ago i'm keen for that bumper to go away!

Managed to get my passenger seat in today as well. So interiors looking pretty good these days.

There's a hillclimb on 19th Of November i think at Baskerville.. Which i wouldn't mind throwing this around at.

So i really need to get stuck end, rip the entire front end and start again. Rack and pinion, Cammed 4k with weber and extractors plus manual conversion..

Here's hoping!

Yeah that's what i thought! I still want to make a mesh one with aluminum strips top and bottom..

It just had way too much chrome on the front, and looked a bit average in the sun, And as i said to you a minute ago i'm keen for that bumper to go away!

Happy to look after that for ya!