69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Pffft a Toyota V8 would be shit, you need to put a Commodore V8 in it for ultimate burnout capabilities, everyone loves burnouts and you would get maximum respect. Besides, burnouts are the only reason people build cars, no one cares about handling or performance or any of that shit, just rip a ʞ©$ɟen skid brah.

lolololololololololololololololololol

Edit: That post just made me realise how much I hate the word "brah". Why can't people say "bro" properly??

Edited by rian

Haha yeah man, as i said, The white bonnet's very rusted and there's lots of dents you can't see in photo's, so i'm in the process of fixing it and respraying it.

i HATE the black bonnet but it's just a junker to keep the rain out.

Edited by Jono.C
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ That's coming. But it's harder than you think..

My 13x7 0~ sits roughly 1.25" outside the front guards on a stock front end..

With the ke20 front end it sits about 3" out of the guards :S No matter what struts i use i'll end up with either positive camber or craploads of track..

So i'm going to use a ke70 lca, Ke10 balljoints and a ke10 strut with the knuckle modded to fit ke70 tie rod ends. and this should fix my track and camber problem *hopefully*

I also have this idea for a CNC ke10 knuckle to make it more conventional and better suited to this purpose, but for now i'm sick of mucking around with it.

Once it's all in and working i'll keep looking around for a different strut i can use

Now has a white bonnet back on it. :)

This is going to take longer than i thought.. There's still a lot of parts i need to buy to start piecing it together..

Sump gasket, Timing cover gasket, Extractor Gasket and Headgasket

Fit reground cam, Weber, Extractors, Ke10 water pump, Do timing, Plugs, Points, Valve clearances etc

MK1 Golf Shocks, Shorten struts, weld on coilovers

Machine top hats and tie rod ends

Wheel bearings, Brake hoses

Tyres

Balljoints

Speedo Cable

Ke30 yoke and new uni

Weber filter

Plus there's the whole labour side of it, the manual conversion etc

Then wheel alignment and having an exhaust made..

I was going to start it next week but i think i'll wait a month or 2 now, make sure i have everything and then do it. I can't go too long without having this rocketing around!

Haha, Getting a bit sick of messing with K motors i think!

I've got a engine plan for this already set i'm just doing all the suspension etc first. It's pretty gnarly at times even auto.. so stuff more power on stock suspension!

Crow said my cam has is done so i should get that back next week hopefully and i can put my engine and box together