69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

That's the plan. Drove it home with no brakes, 2 speed auto, no passenger side lights working hahah.

I'll upload pictures later, But it's not Overrated. Body's semi decent but average in places.

Will rock it while until i get bored and paint it green :laff:

Time for a story.

Got a text from my mate saying there was a ke10 forsale near me. I slept on it for a week and went and had a look and fell inlove.

It's shabby, bodys average/ good. I'll be replacing the bonnet and beaver panel. There's rust spots and holes, paint missing, dents etc Odd tailights

But the interior is coooooool, I love it. It's like it came from the factory!

4k toyoglide, With lugs under 1st and 4th, dished piston?? :hmm:

Anyway here's some pics, You'll see there progress updated here :yes:

DSCF1765.jpg

DSCF1755.jpg

DSCF1754.jpg

DSCF1753.jpg

Yeah i noticed! The guy i got it off drove it daily for 9 years or so, and he bought another for parts, an earlier model like my green one.

Which is why it's missmatched.

It has ke10 park lights on a ke11 beaver, a ke10 passenger tailight, a jailbar Ke10 grill (I put that on) and an early ke10 drivers door!

Which has different leavers etc. I have a late door in good condition to put on this when i find time but for now it's alright.

It also has matching ke11 tailights now.

First port of call is to make it manual, It's cruisy auto but it doesn't have enough get up and go for the hills and intersections in Tassie

Also; Crack free dash and Immaculate seats :happy:

I'm not rich enough to be Hellaflush..

IMG_1686.jpg

Haven't done too much yet with Tafe an all. But i have some pics if y'all want to see them?

Oh! Also flipped the front number plate bracket up the right way so the number plate sits low again. No more goofyness