69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Haven't done all too much. Took the front drums off and realised it has a busted wheel cylinder which has couched up some fluid on the shoes.

Got some photo's i'll upload at some point but, Got my Nardi on, What an improvement! currently running an ma70 supra bosskit, also fixed the indicators

Tax time it will be getting some love!

Extractors, 1.75/2" exhaust back to motorbike muffler

5 speed conversion

165/55's on my 13x7's which will be fitted with BC Racing ae86 coilovers with cambertops and billet knuckles

Rear will get a lowering as well, Koni adjustable shocks in the back, reset leaves, one added, ke30 axles

Also will be looking into a whiteline swaybar kit but all this stuff will leave me a bit light in the pockets for a while! :(

q1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't done too much, Realised the reason the brakes didn't work was a wheel cylinder throwing up his contents constantly and lubing up the shoes.

Took them apart and the seals were wrong so that's a bummer. Gotta wait for the new ones.

Just generally been tidying it up. Getting my manual conversion parts next week hopefully and fast track this to 5 speed. 2 pedals makes me sad :(

Then the tractors can go on, 1.75" straight pipe to race bike muffler. Should be alright

Got some fitment happening! Thinking i might get the rear pair widened a little. 175/70's there 165/55's will be win

IMG_1770.jpg

Also chucked in an Ra65 Celica seat after 2 hours of rail work. Engineer would facepalm but it works and i'd say it's safe.

Sits so damn low! So go karty

securedownloadw.jpg

Tidied the engine bay a little, new rocker cover etc, also chopped down the aircleaner housing, did it with tinsnips, forearm feels huge about now! haha (now painted black)

IMG_2029.jpg

Got some plans for this in the next few weeks to make it different from most white ke10's, Keep you posted.

Yeah Ben, I'm on the lookout for a TE27 lip :D

Nah the tire profile is wack, Like.. If you see it in person it's much too big, 55 isn't small but it isn't big. And i can go Loooooow on them

Yeah Jordain, I'm only aiming for -1.5 - 2, Don't need anything huge, Guards will get a minor roll hopefully, All depends what happends when all the front gear goes in

Might have to invest in some nrca's