69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Hopefully weekend after next everything will be here and i can put it together..

Still need my camber tops drilled and studs pressed in. Then have the sleeve kit welded properly. Get brake hoses made and figure out tie rods and it'll be sweet!

Then i just need new tires to get it sitting how i like. For now i'm considering running ke70 stockies and trim rings on the front with the sus all the way down :P

Ordered Balljoints last night.

Last immediate thing i need is brake hoses made up. Then soon after a pair of 165/55's and RCA's to go in for a wheel alignment.

Then a Whiteline swaybar for the front and i'm done. This setup has not been cheap. Wont see any change for $1500 but.. Everything has been bought brand new and good quality gear so ʞ©$ɟ your cut springs!

Hopefully have the struts sent in for welding tomorrow and get my camber plates drilled. Assemble everything ready for my parts from T3 to turn up.

Coilovers turned up today. :D

HSD's via Otomoto. 6kg and wont be running the helper springs if i can get around it

413495_3495578865811_1161757216_32490153_1476863762_o.jpg

Going to be waiting about 2 weeks to have my sleeve kit welded on..

Leaves time for parts to turn up i guess.

Did some measuring between stock struts and my setup today, I can go 3.5" lower and still have 1/2" from tire to guard, With 165/55's i can go about 4" lower with a little gap so i don't ruin my guards. Should be fun. :D

Took it for a quick drive today. My god it's slow.. Almost dangerous.. Motor seems strong but is crippled by that gearbox..

So once the front end is done, 5 speed will be swapped in very soon.

Also swapping my manky indicator lenses for new ones tomorrow, Yummy

It's great man. Stoked with the quality..

The sleeves are solid, and have a lip at the bottom so the nuts can't be wound off the bottom. So you'll have to make sure you weld it on the right way up :P

I chose to use T3 spring hats instead

Yeah i'm paying for it, Dude's an engineer. He's flat out trying to get his ae86 ready for the drifts next weekend apparently so i don't mind waiting for that.

I can't do anything until the rest of my stuff arrives anyway..

Just need to start hunting for ke30/55 axles and drums

Cheers!

It's far from overrated, Body will need some love. But i think all the little chips and spider webbing will add some character once it's low..

Starting to clean up my brakes and steering arms etc with stripping and painting. Want it to be as clean as possible to hopefully get off with as little harassment from the police as possible