69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

If another white ke10 owner reps black wheels, I will smash plates.

I was thinking black wheels for mine, might to change to charcoal then.

So when are you painting your passenger sill black and your wheels white?? :)

man i will hug you if you get it that low!

You can keep your hug mate haha

I was thinking black wheels for mine, might to change to charcoal then.

So when are you painting your passenger sill black and your wheels white?? :)

Hahah, Yeah yeahhhh, I don't think i have enough positive camber to pull off your look though :P

shoulda gone a lighter spring rate I've got 5kg in my 20 and its stiff

6kg was the minimum for my sleeve kit. So if it's too stiff i'll just sell off my springs or set up a swap on ae86dc or something

Remove that stickerbomb immediately. Like 10 minutes ago. Or I will personally ʞ©$ɟ you up :P

You kidding? I remember our conversation about you wanting to carbon wrap your entire car... Hahah. The fuel door wasn't great, so i bought the vynal and it looks better than it did so meh. It's hardly a stickerbomb, It's just one big vynal haha, Atleast i got the black and white one though

Edited by Jono.C

Thought i'd throw up a couple of comparrison photo's. Brakes; T18 vs Ke70 vs Ke20 and T18 vs Ke20

May not look it in the photo but decent size bigger than Ke70. Also the pad contact area is much greater.

T18 brakes are suprisingly beefy, bigger than ae86 and will be interesting to see how they go. Will be getting some slotted/ vented rotors and decent pads once the money tree builds up a bit.

Plus, Fit's 13's :D

IMAG0167.jpg

T18 vs Ke20

IMAG0168.jpg

You kidding? I remember our conversation about you wanting to carbon wrap your entire car... Hahah. The fuel door wasn't great, so i bought the vynal and it looks better than it did so meh. It's hardly a stickerbomb, It's just one big vynal haha, Atleast i got the black and white one though

And I will :) , this is a KE10 though, a nice one. Mine's a 70 and it's ʞ©$ɟed. Deserves nothing less than carbon wrap. Yours on the other hand... :D

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try with 6kg's first, as i'm building everything now as if i'll put a 4age in it later.. So sorta overbuilding so nothing has to be upgraded again.

I won't really know how it feels until i get a whiteline swaybar, rca's, strut brace and the smaller tires.

Sleeve kit hopefully being welding on this week, only need one more balljoint and it's ready to go.

Spent a few hours with a wire brush, scraper and petrol cleaning grease and oil off everything and coating it. Spent nearly an hour on the steering arms.. :S