69 第十 カローラ (Ke10 Corolla)

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Haha, No thanks Will. A mate of mine already called dibs for his 180b i think. haha

Shifter turned up today. Pretty impressed with it so far, but yet to try it out in the K50 gearbox.

I'm pretty concerned about the sheer weight of it though, Seems to me it may wear out the gearbox.. Especially as all the weights at the top

Not happy with this car. Things must happen.

A short drive gave me the realisation all is not well.

It handles like shit, for some unknown issue.

Wheel bearings are shot. Diff sounds weird. Brakes are barely working and the auto trans is downright dangerous.

So as of now I'm putting my 5k back together and I'm going to get this done.

Need new shocks and a few bits and pieces to lower it, but check back in a short while.

Edited by Jono.C

Decided against KYB AGX's for this, And now going for MCNSPORT Avo's.. Pretty cool looking piece of kit.

Going to get my struts shortened and have the sleeve kit put back on 2" lower than it is now..

Need some T3 Bearing top hats now as my Otomoto one's will be no good with my cambertops.

http://www.aeu86.org/viewtopic/ae86/p/146584

I don't know whether you other ke10 owners have this issue but my floor mounted accelerator is fcking annoying. It's restrictive and you have no pedal feel.

So i decided to fix this. Bought a ke70 pedal off my mate, and of course it wouldn't fit. So i chopped it in half and ground off the pin.

I then ground the lower half of the ke10 pedal off, and bent the ke70 lower until it sat exactly where i wanted it, same height as the other pedals, and making sure it wouldn't hit the floor before full throttle.

So i then welded it together.

Haven't had a chance to put it back in the car yet as i need to remove the drivers side of the carpet to un-do the 2 bolts to take the floor mount pedal off and it's raining.

But you get the idea. Should be sweet!

1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg