Rally Corolla

TRAV-KE55

Hi guys i was just putting this link up on another web site and i thought you huys might appreciate it.

http://www.vicrally.com.au/photosearch.php

Put a search in Driver for "Andrew Vibert" to see this awesome little car.

2TG, about 190hp, close ratio box, 5.1 full floater diff, LSD, 4 disc brakes etc etc, i worked in this car for years and it has an endless list of mods on it. You guys will appreciate it i thinks.

Trav

If anyone has more rally rolla pics post em up in here

Members dont see this ad
Yep, nice bit of kit that one. In it's day, Brian Semmons one was just as good, although I understand it's a bit tired now.

Yep in its day Brians car was just as quick but Andrews has had about 4 years more development than Brians has now, from the speeds we where doing when Brian was rallying a corolla Andrews car is traveling faster these days just through development, I'm sure Brian would have kept development on his car going to if he still had it though, Both Brian and Andrew use to compare stage times at the end of a section and then go out and try harder, they had there own little competition going so to speak!!!

Trav

I want that grille and bonnet!!!

Yep so did i, genuine TE37 Bonnet and Grill are very rare these days, apparently the grill and bonnet are destroyed now since Andrew sold the car :harhar:

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, give me a square-light KE55 front over a TE37 front anyday. No, I'm not kidding, I really like them better. I even like 'em better than the KE30/35 front. In fact the only front that looks better than a square-light KE55 is a TE27.

Still, the rally car looks sweet, but then, any car being rallied hard usually looks pretty cool.