Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wind all mine back hehe

You just pull it all apart, and there are the weird little clip things that hold the numbers together, with great skill and determination, you can move them, and turn the numbers back :)

My one in my KE30 just shit...so I have to pull it apart again...will take pics :(

Mine i wound back with a drill and after the first 10,000 i picked it up and started turning it like a rubix cube. It was alittle like that, it was rough and all i could hear was crunching sounds. But it worked good now and i have the right reading for my current engine.

• 5 weeks later...

thats probably a very good idea

but i doubt i will bother doing it as I'm assuming it takes time and effort and i like to point out to people

yes, its a 1.3, yes i just broke traction rather easily and yes it really has done 411k :)

and that will just be even better when its a 1g instead of a 4k :locked:

I also agree with nick....

guys, this is a VERY illegal practice....your car may have a new engine in it when you change the odometer back, but what about the suspension and body. They still have the kays on them.....and people can tell.

Edited by Xany

• 2 weeks later...