Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is There Any A55Holes On Rollaclub?

Featured Replies

I'm an asshole but I only return the attitude I receive I feel its fair, you treat me like a ʇ~~ɔ ill do it ten times worse, but all the school kids usually come and go, as do all the will this fit in this questions they're usually where the laughs are at cause most people just say use the search button and then they all cry and go off..... Surprisingly havn't seen any of those school kids yet.....

 

I like an argument but there is always a time and place for it. Hopefully the place stays pleasent and school kid free :D

  • Replies 30
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • oh what a nissan feeling!
    oh what a nissan feeling!

    This place must have a good feel to it, I'm still here and its been a long time now!   I must say though I find on this forum people are generally thankless, I have spent money and time to help peo

Posted Images

I'm yet to find a forum with simliar enjoyable environment, thats why i still hang around here!

 

That & you know you still want a Corolla again! :P

This place must have a good feel to it, I'm still here and its been a long time now!

 

I must say though I find on this forum people are generally thankless,

I have spent money and time to help people out, with very rarely a simple thanks.

This place must have a good feel to it, I'm still here and its been a long time now!

 

I must say though I find on this forum people are generally thankless,

I have spent money and time to help people out, with very rarely a simple thanks.

 

A thank you and a hand shake is more payment than money sometimes.

 

And thanks Matt, you actually pointed me in the right direction a few times, pretty sure I voiced my gratitude but thanks again :y:

 

 

 

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

 

I must say though I find on this forum people are generally thankless,

I have spent money and time to help people out, with very rarely a simple thanks.

 

Hmm interesting point. Although its not rollaclub specific, there's plenty of other like that out there.

Asshole signing in and also agree with what Matt has said, you get more thanks/rep for telling a joke on here now days then you do for helping someone out.

I think that reflects more about the people that hang out in the social area and the people that are asking technical questions rather than how much technical knowledge is valued. I see the technical areas as core to the site which is why they're right up the top.

 

I don't think you should expect to be thanked for asking questions. It'd be great if you got the occasional one, or more often but I think if you go in with the expectation that you will get some reward (thanks, rep, magic beans, whatever) out of answering someones question outside of the satisfaction of helping someone then you're gonna have a bad time.

Can I please have some magic beans?

As above can I have half a magical bean?

If you frenchfries when you're supposed to pizza, you're gonna have a bad time

All I wanted was a half just so i could feed my poor Mexican family!!! :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.