Is There Any A55Holes On Rollaclub?

I'm an asshole but I only return the attitude I receive I feel its fair, you treat me like a ʇ~~ɔ ill do it ten times worse, but all the school kids usually come and go, as do all the will this fit in this questions they're usually where the laughs are at cause most people just say use the search button and then they all cry and go off..... Surprisingly havn't seen any of those school kids yet.....

I like an argument but there is always a time and place for it. Hopefully the place stays pleasent and school kid free :D

Members dont see this ad

This place must have a good feel to it, I'm still here and its been a long time now!

I must say though I find on this forum people are generally thankless,

I have spent money and time to help people out, with very rarely a simple thanks.

A thank you and a hand shake is more payment than money sometimes.

And thanks Matt, you actually pointed me in the right direction a few times, pretty sure I voiced my gratitude but thanks again :y:

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I must say though I find on this forum people are generally thankless,

I have spent money and time to help people out, with very rarely a simple thanks.

Hmm interesting point. Although its not rollaclub specific, there's plenty of other like that out there.

I think that reflects more about the people that hang out in the social area and the people that are asking technical questions rather than how much technical knowledge is valued. I see the technical areas as core to the site which is why they're right up the top.

I don't think you should expect to be thanked for asking questions. It'd be great if you got the occasional one, or more often but I think if you go in with the expectation that you will get some reward (thanks, rep, magic beans, whatever) out of answering someones question outside of the satisfaction of helping someone then you're gonna have a bad time.