Is There Any A55Holes On Rollaclub?

putting it out there, as generally speaking, 'the bad' gets more attention in life.

i wanted to say that in my short time on here, and the dealings i have had, both in buying/selling and just at meets, has been amazing..!

can't say enough about it.

after another deal just now with another R.C member, I felt it deserved a thread.

we meet here due to our mutual love of the 'Rolla, and then realize we have so much more in common.

i can relate to everyone i've dealt with, regardless of age.

this is also a thankyou to the guys ive met, and the guys who created the club.

ILU guys, seriously

/salute

Members dont see this ad

They turn up quite often... But are generally shamed away rather smartly.

Its funny seeing them turn up on other forums all butthurt though, having a sook about it :)

hmmm...Where do i find these other forums/threads?

Haha I forgot that thread. Fortunately they never last too long. The best thing about that spelling thread is that us Mods left it to run and let the general population pass judgement. A much better outcome than Mod intervention.

The Hypebeast guy was another arsehole, but all the good stuff got deleted from public view because he became very nasty. Didn't last long.

The best thing about that spelling thread is that us Mods left it to run and let the general population pass judgement. A much better outcome than Mod intervention.

It must work, Rollaclub runs well and is very civilised.

..and those threads do bring out the best in people's humour!

Everyone here is well mannered. You'll always have disagreements and then every so often the school holidays bring out the complete spuds, but the tone on the forum is always above par in comparison to most other car club forums around.

Kudos to the mods, the donors and the regular members for making this place a safe and enjoyable way to express our love, hate and frustration at the world's best cars. cool.gif

Just my $0.02c

that ke70dave guy...hes a bit of a..

wait.....

nah i find rollaclub brings together a bunch of people just willing to enjoy each others cars and share info. And most are into corollas as a cheap fun car, and DIY everything, which makes for an healthy active forum.

I'm yet to find a forum with simliar enjoyable environment, thats why i still hang around here!

Edited by ke70dave