Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4K-C Carbie Turbo

Featured Replies

  • 2 years later...
  • Replies 78
  • Views 363.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I got a chance to work on the car today. I now have the tank remounted with the wires for the fuel pump run from the pump to the inside of the boot. I ran out of hose clamps so the back end is still s

Posted Images

 

Worked it out. it was the power wire, it had fallen off.

 

now for and exhaust

 

how much hp after this turbo inserted sir?

Hi I know this is way old topic but I finally finished my homemade project, I got lots of inspiration from the forums and thank u guys for the info

  • 2 years later...
On 11/23/2016 at 4:45 PM, ebbieajam said:

Hi I know this is way old topic but I finally finished my homemade project, I got lots of inspiration from the forums and thank u guys for the info

Anything more on this 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.