Spencer's Ae71 4Age

Spencer

Members dont see this ad

I think the ghetto meant how everything was done backyard style with my previous Ke70 that car never went into a shop or workshop for anything ! all was done by me and was a bit ghetto...

I'm going to try and achieve a similar look just much cleaner and a little toned down.

I know but they body is pretty good for Perth and conversion is flawless plus the whole Tseries rear end with lsd and it was reconditioned before put in.

All the gear that I'm selling will bring that price down

Turbo is going the week for 500

Ray Volks going for 500

Alpine gear for 300

Motec for 1000

coil pack for 300

thats $2600 right back there bringing its overall price at $2700

Edited by Spencer

I think the ghetto meant how everything was done backyard style with my previous Ke70 that car never went into a shop or workshop for anything ! all was done by me and was a bit ghetto...

I'm going to try and achieve a similar look just much cleaner and a little toned down.

Yeah I know, I was just being silly.

Why aren't you using the Rays on the car? And what size are they? If you're selling them I might be interested...

Was wondering when I would see this pop up. You got a good buy, running gear is worth the amount you paid and you got a free car.

I would of liked more time to work on the car but at least it's finally going. I'd recommend doing new bushes all around, more so for the rear but otherwise the car overall is pretty good.

Planning to keep it n/a? Let me know if you wanna go turbo or 4agze, got a few things here that might interest you :)