Spencer's Ae71 4Age

Spencer

Members dont see this ad

What are bushes in the rear like!

I like the last shape camry light blue, it's got a silver pearl through it. I think it would look awesome with some black centre wheels.

It is/was one of the colours I'm looking at painting mine.

Stu.

I like the last shape camry light blue, it's got a silver pearl through it. I think it would look awesome with some black centre wheels.

It is/was one of the colours I'm looking at painting mine.

Stu.

I second this! It's sort of a light, silvery version of a baby blue, but more awesome. I've seen a RA28 done in that colour, and it looks bloody awesome. Sort of a tribute to that baby blue the *E7* rollas came out in, which adds to the cool IMO.

I'd personally go for some silver meshies, nothing extreme, but i think silver rims will make it look really really clean.

If i didn't already have the colour scheme planned out for my T18/s I'd be doing it that colour...

Not to sure if I'm liking that colour ... It's not ugly I just don't think it will suit a ke70 ...

How much am I in for for a 4age water pump ? Mines either shat itself today or its gaskets gone.

Is it major work to get to ? And does in need to be a special rwd water pump or can it be a fwd ?