Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Toyota Winterfest 2012 - Sunday June 24Th 2012

Featured Replies

TCCAV proudly presents our first annual All Toyota Winterfest car show , bringing together Toyota and Lexus enthusiasts of all generations.

 

No age restrictions, no judging criteria, just a great collection of cars parked up on the grass at Caribbean Gardens for fellow car enthusiasts to enjoy.

 

Date: Sunday 24th June 2012

Venue: Caribbean Gardens & Market, 1280 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby, Victoria

Show Hours: 9am-1pm Gardens

Gardens Entry: $2.50 Adults, $1.00 Kids under 13

Display Car Entry: Gold Coin Donation for Charity (pay it to a TCCAV volunteer, not the front gate)

 

Highlights

* Swap meet - bring your Toyota related spares out and trade while you are on display

* No vehicle age restrictions

* Dedicated parking area on the grass

* Plenty of BBQ facilities for a picnic in the park

* Heaps of attractions and shopping to keep the whole family entertained

 

For more information contact me through here or email [email protected] or 0413 001 666

 

Lets hope the sun is out, and we have a great day admiring Toyotas of all makes and models!

 

Flyer attached

 

Winterfest 2012.pdf

 

Winterfest%25202012.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 43
  • Views 64.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

31 views, not a single comment!

 

Who is excited? Who is coming?

 

Anyone?

Who is excited? Who is coming?

 

I'm excited, I am also not bringing the datto but will be attending!!!

Bugger it, I'll wash & maybe even *gasp* wax Blue Thing before parking her on the grass. :D

Race against the clock! If I get a few more days of fine weather then I'll be there :D

  • 2 weeks later...

Hopefully i'll get my wagon, featured on the flyer ( :pulp: :rock: ) , on the road by this time.

  • Author

A great shame as I would love to see it, you will have to bring it to one of our social donuts meets some other time!

  • Author

Just over 4 weeks to go now!

 

Looks like we are going to have a great turn out if the weather is good to us!

Looks like we are going to have a great turn out if the weather is good to us!

 

Hoping for this too. Going to be an awesome event. Can't wait for it. :yes:

  • Author

Now with support from Shannons, and Australian Classic Car Magazine.

 

One lucky entrant will receive a free subscription to Australian Classic Car magazine for 12 months.

 

I hope I win, but I guess I shouldn't be eligible huh!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.