silverra23

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

10 days to go until Winterfest!

Don't forget we are also incorporating a swap meet into the day. Bring along any parts you think your fellow enthusiasts might be interested in, bang a sign on them next to your car, and you might go home with more money than what you started the day with.

Absolutely can't wait for this show. I want it to be Sunday already! :yes:

Adam, you reckon each of the cars on show could be sectioned, like a Celica Section, Pre-1980 Corolla Section, Post-1980 Corolla Section, Crown Section, Cressida Section, Corona Section, etc...? Or just rock up and park next to whoever?

Josh :cool:

Josh it would be nice, but with the limited man power we have and the completely random arrival time of each entrant, it will be difficult to do.

I prefer mixed up any ways so that you have to walk around and look at everything to find the gems you are after.

Weather is not looking promising :(

Really? Cool!! :)

I look forward to the day you are not coming in the Renault :)

Given the weather reports, I thought we better confirm that the event is definitely on, rain, hail or hope against hope, shine!

Wear your thermals, bring an umbrella, and come along for a morning of winter weather jokes!

This is a map of where we will be setting up. Basically along the roadway inside the red circle, and enter from the direction of the red arrow.

caribbean%2520gardens%2520map.JPG

We look forward to seeing most of you Sunday - and don't forget, rain makes dull paint look shiny!!

Adam Laws

TCCAV

0413 001 666