Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah the tyres are to big for the front I need 55s instead 65s and it would be all sweet. There was just flat out no where for the tyre to go haha.

I'm going to cut out the inside lip completely and grind of some the bits the stick out on the inside of the guard and it will be sweet.

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

  • Author

Was having some issues with the clutch pedal getting jammed on today, had some very awkward moments.

A fun one was getting stuck for about 10seconds so I was holding up traffic and then it let go and dropped a nice burnout in Wynnum CBD.

So I'll have to bend the pedal a bit.

  • Author

Fixed all the issues car goes sweet now.

 

But I may be bidding it fair-well.

Fixed all the issues car goes sweet now.

 

But I may be bidding it fair-well.

 

What will you get next? And also, don't do it!

  • Author

RX7 FC, S14, JZX90 or z20

 

I bloody love this car so if I'm not getting what I'm after I'll keep it.

But I may be bidding it fair-well.

 

 

sad-strange-little-man.jpg

Edited by rian

Nothing. Was a funny little meme.

  • Author

Yeah it was good.

 

Cars going strong daily'd it pretty much all week :)

  • Author

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

:(

 

My baby is gone.

But on to bigger and better shit.

  • Author

Yeah the timing sucked but not much you that can be done about that.

 

Also someone will have to take over as the new off-topic thread

Mine's getting close...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.