Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae70 Super Duper Drift Machine!

Featured Replies

How I got the car

2012-03-24_12-01-32_548.jpg

Chucked wheels and bumpers on.

ROLLA-REAR.jpg

 

 

 

How it is now

2012-11-14_15-20-35_329.jpg

 

2012-10-24_12-13-54_641_zpsb7f1cd1c.jpg

 

2012-10-29_13-10-38_359.jpg

 

2012-10-26_15-23-37_284-1.jpg

 

 

Parts List

 

Engine:

  • AE92 small-port 4A-GE
  • Cut 'n' shut intake manifold
  • TRD copy extractors
  • Mandrel bent 2.5'' with sports muffler and high flow CAT
  • Egay catch can
  • Cusco Strut brace

Fuel System:

  • 1L Surge tank
  • Bosch BFP070 main pump
  • Goss GE015 lift pump

Drivetrain:

  • T50
  • TLS short shifter
  • Unknown clutch
  • AE71 driveshaft

Suspension/Brakes:

Front=

  • RA65 Struts
  • RA65 Brakes
  • RA65 Power steering arms
  • KE55 Low control arms
  • HSD Coil-over kit
  • 8kg Springs
  • KYB Excel-G's from SW20 MR2

Rear=

  • Lowered springs
  • KYB 343113 shocks

Interior:

  • Personal Neo Grinta
  • OBX Daytona
  • 2'' SAAS oil pressure gauge
  • 2'' SAAS water temp gauge

Exterior

  • Egay mirrors
  • Kamei Lip
  • Louvre

​Wheels:

  • Enkei Mesh 14x6 +8
  • Watanabes 14x7 +10
  • T18 stocko's

​*WILL UPDATE AS I GO*

 

If anyone wants details or photos of anything just let me know, I'm happy to answer.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Replies 586
  • Views 341.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • lol, airbox ftw! Pod filters are way lame.

  • Anyone know how much it'd cost to put a V6 into a KE55?

  • No engine mounts? I just used some old fuel tank straps to hold mine in.   Seriously though, this is great. I'm actually still in the race, I'm just trailing close behind now instead of miles back.

Posted Images

looks awesome, should be fun when its done :y: me like :D

  • Author

looks awesome, should be fun when its done :y: me like :D

 

Thats the plan keep it fun keep it cheap.....ish

 

Also getting some 14x6 +8 Enkei Mesh's from Otomoto on Monday!

Thats the plan keep it fun keep it cheap.....ish

 

Also getting some 14x6 +8 Enkei Mesh's from Otomoto on Monday!

cool, yeah cheap is good :y:
  • Author

Wheels arrived from Otomoto can't recommend them enough. Let the cleaning begin.

2012-04-24_12-46-14_234.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Swapped the rear springs and wheels today pretty happy with how it looks.

 

2012-05-04_16-45-58_390.jpg

 

Started to do the front end should have it all basically done by the end of the weekend.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

Wheels look good. It's refreshing to see someone running a normal wheel and tyre size for once and not opting for the 'stretch' look. Good work.

  • Author

Yeah its a track focused car so I'd rather have grip/handling than repz on ThE InTeRnEt.

The narrower wheels will keep the weight down as well as its gunna be used for predominately for drift.

 

The 4k-c didn't start this morning :hmm: It seems to be turning over slower and kinda popped once or twice? any common culprits?

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

  • Author

I've used a jumpstart every time i've ever started the car so I can't imagine its that. Its actually got me buggered it started fine the other day.

I've used a jumpstart every time i've ever started the car so I can't imagine its that. Its actually got me buggered it started fine the other day.

 

I'm still thinking it's a dud battery. But also the starter motor might be on it's way out. Could be pulling too much power.

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.