Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Future Outings...

Featured Replies

The only times I've ever skidded have been addicental... but still awesome.

The only times I've ever skidded have been addicental... but still awesome.

 

That happens to me everyday haha

Need to get it there this year too Matt :)

 

Trust me, i so wish i could, just the work on the house is never ending at the moment...........................................

Need to get it there this year too Matt :)

:dance: Agreed^^^

  • 2 weeks later...

I heard skidpan at gympie can be hired out again these days, they stopped for a few years but apparently its do-able again?

 

Skidpan is where you learn to drive your car properly and legally.

 

The pad has sprinklers in it too, for people like carlos who clearly couldnt spin a wheel.

 

PICT0593.jpg

Ok skid pian it is then, gots to prove to Matt I can spin at least one wheel, haha

 

Date claimer?

How much does it usually cost to hire out/go to a skid pan?

Edited by rian

I don't know either of thoses things, i have been there with groups years ago.

 

it was $50 each for the day for quite a few cars at the time.

 

I do remember the pad had to be wet - they wouldnt allow any skid marks to be left on the pad at all.

I do remember the pad had to be wet - they wouldnt allow any skid marks to be left on the pad at all.

 

Well that clearly puts me in the clear

 

Let's do this, before I have no car left

 

That actually kinda sounds like fun. Sliding around like hoons.

i'd be keen on skid pan day in couple months just need to put car back together never been to one but would be awesome

 

Same haha

I'm getting a 4age on Saturday.

So a month or so would suite me as well.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.