May 2, 201214 yr comment_601391 The only times I've ever skidded have been addicental... but still awesome. Report
May 2, 201214 yr comment_601399 The only times I've ever skidded have been addicental... but still awesome. That happens to me everyday haha Report
May 3, 201214 yr Author comment_601418 You reach a time in your life when skid marks in ya jocks are a bad thing :P: Report
May 3, 201214 yr comment_601479 Need to get it there this year too Matt :) Trust me, i so wish i could, just the work on the house is never ending at the moment........................................... Report
May 17, 201214 yr comment_604483 I heard skidpan at gympie can be hired out again these days, they stopped for a few years but apparently its do-able again? Skidpan is where you learn to drive your car properly and legally. The pad has sprinklers in it too, for people like carlos who clearly couldnt spin a wheel. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604589 Ok skid pian it is then, gots to prove to Matt I can spin at least one wheel, haha Date claimer? Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604624 How much does it usually cost to hire out/go to a skid pan? Edited May 18, 201214 yr by rian Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604645 I don't know either of thoses things, i have been there with groups years ago. it was $50 each for the day for quite a few cars at the time. I do remember the pad had to be wet - they wouldnt allow any skid marks to be left on the pad at all. Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604651 I do remember the pad had to be wet - they wouldnt allow any skid marks to be left on the pad at all. Well that clearly puts me in the clear Let's do this, before I have no car left Report
May 18, 201214 yr comment_604723 That actually kinda sounds like fun. Sliding around like hoons. Report
May 19, 201214 yr comment_604732 i'd be keen on skid pan day in couple months just need to put car back together never been to one but would be awesome Report
May 20, 201214 yr comment_604925 i'd be keen on skid pan day in couple months just need to put car back together never been to one but would be awesome Same haha I'm getting a 4age on Saturday. So a month or so would suite me as well. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now