August 9, 201214 yr comment_620270 i think he need to get out of the kitchen and do dome more work on it (hey bitch while you in the kitchen i want a coffee!!!) Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_620278 You know where the cups, coffee, sugar, milk are And you know how to kick start the single shot water burner. Do it ya self ya lazy bum :doublebird: :) Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_620284 nice wrk.modern thinking.keep it up Cheers bud Have been slowly doing some work on it. Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_620294 Anyways on with a few pictures. Found the location for the power window But the track sticks out to far for the plastic trim around the door release to fit properly. So i had to cut into the door frame a little. I think it could have gone down a touch more. Done. Well kind of, i want to take the door off so i can drill in some better holes for the wiring Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620295 Bro, I have been contemplating this. Can I get some more pics? If not in this thread can you PM me please? What are you going to do with the winder hole? Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_620297 I got my old wheel back from Luke. Cheers mate your a legend. The next project i'm working on, a mount for the gauges But now i'm hit with the choice of either paint just the pod thing black or do the whole trim black or see if i can hunt up a can of green spray paint (i think its m-int green) Report
August 9, 201214 yr Author comment_620299 Bro, I have been contemplating this. Can I get some more pics? If not in this thread can you PM me please? What are you going to do with the winder hole? I'll see what i can do with extra photos. Thinking of using the box for the switch gear to cover the hole. Not sure at the moment with the passenger door, but hopefully i'll be able to do the same thing but the box is smaller. I'm not doing the back doors, i want to keep them manual so that when we park it up for the night we won't have to play around with the ignition to power-up the winders. And the other project i'm working on is for the back of the wagon. It'll sit up between the rear speakers. Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620300 good to see some more action from you ill have to come up on monday or tuesday for a looksee Report
August 9, 201214 yr comment_620303 thankfully i've almost finished Ryans corolla 2 door so i will be back into mine soon Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now