Nardi Deep Corn Thinking Its Fake

hey guys i bought this a couple of days it turned up today. i will not say who or where i got it off until it is claimed it is fake.

3248d219.jpg

e734d97d.jpg

751aa2ae.jpg

51d4e105.jpg

let me know what you think, i think its fake and if its real i am not please with the quality of it.

thanks guys

Members dont see this ad

I just got my deep corn also mate.. And yes i believe u have a fake.... Please make the effort to email Nardi direct and tell them about your purchase and where you got it....

This will only continue if no one is warned about this seller... I understand if u don't want to post the name of the shop on this thread but i would appreciate u PMing me so i for one know and can warn my mates...

I can get u one but i paid $390 for mine and then obviously add shipping from Perth to Adelaide. Ive never sent something so unsure what that costs.. The name of the shop i got it from is Type R or Vision R in O'connor near fremantle in W.A.... I dunno if they have a website but u can google map them as they would be easy to find and i know he has a few left.... PM me if u can't find anywhere else. Happy to help as I'm being helped alot by a few members on here in regards to my KE70.....

I know Tuner Group sells them also but Adam wanted $450 and he doesnt stock them, he just acts as a middle man it seems though i could be totally wrong and is never in to much of a rush to send the items u purchase i have found... But he does eventually get it to u so thats an option...

Josh

will send you a inbox now.

I'm figuring out how much it is from tuner group as they are $379 pull postage I'm guessing. ill hit you up if you are cheaper.

i have contacted nardi and have told them about this issue. so see what they say once they reply.

I could pretty much guarantee you that's a fake, I don't even think they come in that material, the holes on my old one where alot smaller, not mentioning names can you tell me if it came from Brisbane? I'm getting one a bit down the track

I could pretty much guarantee you that's a fake, I don't even think they come in that material, the holes on my old one where alot smaller, not mentioning names can you tell me if it came from Brisbane? I'm getting one a bit down the track