Ke70 Dori Pig

I.Skidkid.I

20120511_153514.jpg

wow man nice e7 mate, looks the good with them rims! how did they fit on the rears? much flaring needed

answer ur question haha photos a bit squashed but u get the idea

the rear gaurds hav been completely removed and front gaurds where welded in place, they would fit a standard e7 quite well, they just poke out because I'm running a r31 diff, which is an extra 25mm longer i believe

Edited by I.Skidkid.I

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulling into a servo station in a car with rollacage, screamer pipe, race seats etc felt a bit weird and i got a few weird looks on the way home from people

haha as much as i know how that feels, see it all the time around my way

Looks like alot of fun

haha as much as i know how that feels, see it all the time around my way

Looks like alot of fun

Its always so tempting to rego it and do it more often,but if i got pulled over I'm sure the cop would simply hand me a bottle of lube and say "hands and face on the bonnet young chap!"

Back of that looks sweeet :) t18 tail lights? - wish i kept mine now seeing that :/

Looks like it would be heaps of fun too man awesome Ke!

yea i believe they are t18 lights, ive never seen them before which makes me like them more haha

oh it is fun, can't wait to take it drifting again with more lock and better setup in general

on the plus side gettting it tuned within the next few weeks, going to spend a while on the dyno getting everything sweet after i drop the cams in (this weekend if i get time), at the moment its running sooooo rich, drove it up the street and all i saw was black smoke haha, it leans out as soon as boost comes on (quite neckbreaking expirience)

does anyone reccomend a place? i was thinking horsepower in a box or jaustech, either way I'm looking for between 160kw to 180kw :)

Its always so tempting to rego it and do it more often,but if i got pulled over I'm sure the cop would simply hand me a bottle of lube and say "hands and face on the bonnet young chap!"

Bahahahahahahahahaha! LOL

Here's a photo of my daily so I know how you feel hahahaha :P

post-10167-0-92509000-1337607365_thumb.jpg