Road Worthy Rules With Paint?

Jesse91

hey guys, basically i have my ke70 at home that i wouldnt mind getting a roady done for. everything i can fix pretty cheaply, uncut springs ect. but unfortunately me and a couple of mates got drunk ;) and decided to use 10 cans of silver spray paint and painted the entire car. now it looks a little bright on the eyes but I'm unsure how it would go in a roady, can a car be un roadworthy if the paint is shit? nothing mechanical just the paint

Members dont see this ad

no, but when they roady it it will be registered as the new colour, if you paint it again you have to inform them of the new colour.

In saying that a cleaner car will get passed easier.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB
  • Upvote 1

Guys at the pits here in WA told it straight. They take the effort someone has put into the presentation of the car (good paint, polished, cleaned inside and out) as an indicator of how hard to look over something... If someone has obviously made the effort to get the car looking tidy, chances are, they'll have taken the effort with the mechanical parts of the car too...

• Upvote 1

yeah mine is completely fine mechanically, minus the chopped springs : / think ill just take the dish steering wheel out, put the stock one. if anyone has any uncut stockies or lowered kings ill take them off ya hands. also any other general mechanical part for a ke70