Spot The Rolla

Falken_KE30

hey cameron are you living in riverside now? cause i always see your car just off the bridge

nah man my brother just moved there not long ago

and I for some reason ke70panelvan, I really like your car, it does it for me, think its all the black.

cheers man yeah the black is good

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUST got back from putting that exhaust on. fug its quiet now. has absolutely no note, which is cool, because its got no whistle now either. so i'm no longer cop bait!! :P

and its sooo much happier sitting at constent rpm now, like cruising the highway.

still getting pretty hot though (espeacially on 10spi :| ) so i think i might do a water pump swap tonight. :D

I'll get back to you about the discs, if you sell them in the mean time thats cool, i've just been neglecting my mazda a bit lately so i better spend some money on that for a change!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Taz Rx

Did you run your car at tassie nats?? I saw a 55 there matching your

discription. Good to see something different are you running a draw

through set up? Much done to the bottom end / head?

Any idea of what power your making out of the K series?

I'm building an Ae86 4agte atm slowly getting there, will come up and play with the northen people one day lol

I was in morties think you guys call it, food court place next to bp when tassie nats was on, saw some rolla club cars there, was in a bit of a hurry didnt stop for a chat I was pimping in my celsior :)

yeah that was me at tassie nats. just took it in for a laugh and to turn a few heads (which i successfully did)

only did 17 flat on 6psi, was running 10psi for the burnout comp and go to whoa.

head and bottom end are dead stock, its a blow through system. have a look in the 4k-c turbo thread in the engine conversions as i've got heaps of details and pics in there.

not sure on power. at a guess i'd say 1 and 1/2 times more power, but twice as much torque!!!

• 2 months later...