Ra28 Celica Hillclimb Special

dpb

Name: Daniel

Car: RA28 Celica

Engine: 18r

Intake: 32/36 weber

Exhaust: extractors

Driveline: W50

Suspension: FRONT: cut stock springs, munroe shocks, 24mm swaybar REAR: peders lowered springs, muroe shocks, 18mm swaybar

Brakes: RA40 booster & master cylinder FRONT: stock disks

REAR: Stock drum

Wheels & Tyres:

Interior: stripped with SAAS race seat, SAAS dished sports steering wheel

Body:

Stereo: none

Other:

Not a corolla but hey theres coronas and crowns so why not a celica to, anyway after all my previous atempts to build club racer were foiled either by excessive rust or my mates offering me cash and buying them off me I'm goin to try stick to this one. At the moment its got a stock 18rc that aparently doesnt run so i brought a RA40 donor car to give up its motor and gearbox and what ever else i need. later I plan to find an 18rg but we'l cross that bridge when we get to it. When I got her back to home base the interior was stripped and turfed as its was ripped, cracked, water logged or insect infested and chucked my mates 14x8 neils wheels on so I could sell the discusting ones it came with so thats were I'm at so far. Now for some pics

post-13467-0-54299400-1341569091_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-22584800-1341569209_thumb.jpg

post-13467-0-71781500-1341569287_thumb.jpg

Edited by dpb

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its no wrx but I just want to go have fun without having to worry about the po-po and I can't think of anythin better than a cammed and twin carb'd engine on song in the hills :) should be fun just have to recover from moving sheds and make some space to work on her lol

Well if it was a WRX I wouldn't be willing to do any list of things to get one and I wouldn't be following the thread. I can see 20 or 30 of them a day just on my drive to work. The last time I saw one of these on my drive to work........ sheesh........ probably a couple of years at least.

• 2 weeks later...