Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

hehehe, everyone asks me that... i dunno it never really bothered me, I'm used to it really. Was alot of guess work you just have to assume where the flags are, either that or keep your foot off the loud pedal so you don't make so much dust!! if you watch closely one or 2 times i stop because i can't see anything! it was on the one particular test.

 

Colin: Peters still doing it, he was competing the day i was out there, as for the others, I'm not sure.

Edited by gearb0x

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Ive never done anything like that but if i got out there and started kicking up dust id probably just kick it into heaps of doughnuts. hehe

 

My problem will be remembering which way to go. all crazy directions then round here and then double back then zigzag over there and stop. its a mouthfull just saying it.

 

Oh yeah, and i should probably say welcome abord too by the way ;) Mad bunch of people in the vic section. :y:

Hi guys

 

I'm Jay from cheltenham, melbourne (down near the southern suburbs). Own a AE90 on stock 6afc. Good to see so many members in Vic. Not a G-wiz on toyotas but hoping to learn more bout the rolla's here.

 

post-2036-1157010663.jpg post-2036-1157010704.jpg

hey man, welcome abord.

 

That is a mighty clean rolla you got there. Any plans for it as yet?

 

Yeah thanks man.

Not sure about any mods to it. People have told me not to bother on a 1.4 carby, but i'd like to mod the intake and exhaust at least. Got another half year till i'm on my p's. Heaps of time to save n work on it.

 

ps. my mate works for toyota he's bit older than me and owns an ae86 with a 88kw 4age. he's spent more than 26k under the bonnet/tuning with no mods on interior or exterior except for respray. its been worked on for the past 4 months and expecting to get it late next week. can't wait to see it!

nah it should be about 140 expected kw when he dyno's this wkend. they're all trd performance parts and everything's just perfect. don't know how someone can fork out that sorta money for it though

I'm pretty sure 26 grand should get you a little more than 140 kw

Hello all, I'm from Melbourne but also live in Bendigo. Soon I'll be fully living in Bendigo. I don't own a rolla though. ;)

The more of us central victorians the better - way too many people from the big smoke round 'ere

hi I'm corey. don't hate me but i drive a 16 corsa . ( barina)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.