Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

I'm your latest inclusion, from Heidelberg area. Loughlan that's really similar to what my AE71 looked like before i put the Corona/Celica Rims on it

 

Everytime I see a blue/grey AE-71, it trips me out, I keep goin to check the rego and the rims. Welcome abord mate!!

  • Replies 572
  • Views 264.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Hey All

I Own a red Ke55 coupe with a black bonnet and spot lights.

I come from yellingbow area.

Probable seen me side ways some where (on me 3th diff).:bash

Me got a 5K with weber followed with a 5 speed.

Hadn't been out driving because doing a motor rebuild.

Whats the best cam for a 5K

With a compression ratio of 10:1?

Pic of when bought, will get current pics up soon.

Gotta love old cars, the whole car shakes with two 12" subs. :lolcry

post-1534-1146229339_thumb.jpg

Yellingbow is near Hoddles Creek, Gembrook way.

I'm more hoddles creek than yellingbow.

Just dropped in a 5k with 4ml dished pistons and 3k bigport head, goes like sh@t:n, Need to find some extractors. :hmm

Welcome dude. Running a Wade 169 grind in my 5K. Good rev range (tiger can varify this :P )

Could I ever!!!

 

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH RAAAAH RAAAAAH RAAAAAH RAAAAAAAAHHHHHH (bang into second) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

 

 

:P

2nd - very rarely get to use second. Just rev its nuts off in first, though I haven't clocked the tacho for a while, must be getting old :P

Hi would Crow Cams be able to do the Wade grind?

Edited by BBQ_Rolla

They would do something similar. Just tell them what you want from your engine eg. what rev range, use, carbs, exhaust etc. and they will recommend a grind for you. Be careful, if you say you want to produce power from 4000rpm, you will get it - as my ex found out, the lobes were almost square!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm sure I posted the cam specs on this forum (or old corollas) a while ago.

  • 3 weeks later...
Yellingbow is near Hoddles Creek, Gembrook way.

I'm more hoddles creek than yellingbow.

Just dropped in a 5k with 4ml dished pistons and 3k bigport head, goes like sh@t:n, Need to find some extractors. :hmm

 

 

So many mad roads out that way i seem to remember, the Mr2 loved em!

  • 2 weeks later...

hey whats been happening?post-567-1149161387_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stiks666

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys and girls,

 

just found this site after after hearing about it from a friend.

 

I have an AE82, 1985 Seca, metallic poo brown. I am using it for motorkhanas and teaching the kids to drive while having a lot of fun.

 

Engines dying so i will need to repower it at some stage. Maybe convert to twin cam. Not sure yet.

 

Cheers,

Stephen

Are they a simple bolt in swap?

 

I haven't had a look at them to see what differences there are. I have no idea about the differences in corolla models and engines.

 

I mainly want something happy to rev hard that runs well.

Cheers

  • 1 month later...

Hey guys.

Name is Tim, turning 18 in September.

I have a light blue 1991 Corolla CS. Don't know all that much about it but hope to learn more :lock_folder:

welcome aboard mate

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.