Are You A New Vic Member?

kangaroosa

Woah, he just got in front of me :P.. nice to meet you too joe. :)

And yes, VIC scene is slowly growing to say the least. Which is excellent. As same time in May this year.. when I joined, it was pretty quiet.

Spread the word boys and girls, we're a fun bunch (Y) hahaha

Members dont see this ad

don't feel too bad about it. Theres only about half of us that have Corolla's as everday road going cars. Theres a few in the process of being hotted up and customised like Tigers. The rest are either club cars, or club cars in the making. Either way, its great to see the number of members growing.

I got news for you boys.. I'm rocking up in my mate's Commodore! :P hahahaha

This will be more a social event, but IF you have a rolla to bring for show and tell, (or ask and find out) then by all means, bring em with you :)

hey guys, you are a funny bunch of people here, love it. I'm Ashley or just 'muller' to most people and mates. i joined this site AGES ago but its taken me till now like a year or more later to post my 2nd!!! post, lol.

I'm not new to the almighty rollas but i am new to this site so ill have to meet as many of you as i can oneday, in the vic area anyway. i live in Bendigo by the way and would be great if anyone else here was from bendigo or close. where can i get a sticker from too, that would be great and might drag a few people out of the wood work in my area. i can get my own made up by the way so would you people mind if i were to design a custom one?? and could someone post up a pic of the current design.

i own a couple rolla's all of which are ke model's. At the moment I'm working on a 25 and a 2X20's. i got an everyday 25 which is nothing special really, just super straight and neat (hence the number plate 'NEAT.25') and are currently stripping down a 20 for a full on project as well as stripping another 20 for club rallying, motorkahna, kahnacross and a hill climb is on the callender once a year with the local club.

thats me really, can't get enough of the rolla's, of the ke10threw25 ones anyway. so as soon as i gwap the engine in my daily (digested a bottom end bearing and now sounds like a light truck at the moment) i can get out there again and do what i love, driving.

sorry for writing so much but youll get over it, and ill get pictures up of me rides as well as my project in the projects thread area.

Edited by muller

Welcome to Rolla Club, dude! :P

Woah... Bendigo! Nice one. :) And nothing wrong with old school rollas. You'd be good buddies with Super Jamie on these forums (Y) He's spent enough time with the KE20s

Sticker info = right here

Edited by Tiger

yeah man, ill have to have a mosey on down to Maryborough by the sound of it when i have a free weekend. what you rollin in anyway?

"Good to see you looking at joining the Bendigo Car Club as they run some good events. The Saleyard Sprint is awesome", yeah ive been to a couple of them spectatin and i reckon ill give it a crack, ive already bought another rolla for it. ke20, cage, 5k, 5spd, king springs front, brake booster, taco, sports wheel, wrap around drivers seat, and a couple of other little things. got it as is from melb off a kid who needed the money more than the car at the time........SCORE for me

:D love the saleyards meet the best cause as much fun as dirt is the real fun for me anyway is on the black-top.

the pictures i have of my rides are way too big and take longer than i have patience to upload as an attachment so someone tell me how to resize them and ill post em up. by the way i don't have a single photo program better than microsoft paint :lolcry:

yeah i know super jamie a litle bit but ill have to chat more with him cause id really love to pick his brain about a few things.

my nick name is just my last name by the way, Ashley Muller, aka just muller.

oh, and by the way colin (coln72) the next meet for bendigo car club is today but i havent got time to go see it so ill go the last one for the year, the saleyards run on Dec 3rd their site says, so maybe ill catch you there. ill try and have my 25 on the road by then :jamie:

My competition plans are on hold for a while Muller due to a new addition to the family (the young fellas nearly 3 months old :lolcry: ).

I have a KE20 modded similar to yours see:

My Webpage

As you can see dirt is where I play the most as it costs too much for rear tyres the way I steer :D

As you can see dirt is where I play the most as it costs too much for rear tyres the way I steer :D

Yep, I'll back him up on that one. :lolcry:

Muller - Paintshop is fine. Just open your pic in the program. Click on the "IMAGE" toolbar at the top and select "STRETCH/SKEW". Then in that window reduce the "STRETCH" percentages for both Horizontal and Vertical. Try about 50% and save it as another file...........so you don't lose your original.

OR email them to me and i'll get it sorted for you.

[email protected]

Ohhhh and Welcome. :jamie:

thanks for welcoming me fellas, i figured out how to get the pics down to size but i can't be stuffed doin all of them at the moment, and i have to take some more somewhere nice, lake or something, don't know yet.

ill just do a copuple of my daily. and ill eventually put the rest up in a new topic in the profiles thread area. you goin to the BCC meet at the saleyards Dec 3rd Colin? I'm only goin to have a look. i gotta get my cams liscence and actualy join the club first but i like to watch anyway. :D

my red rocket, which is actually slow and even slower since it digested a bottomm end bearing, but I'm doin a transplant to upgrade from the old 3k.

ps. I'm not in any of the pictures and f@$k me colin reading about your car and mine dosent even come close to that. looks like i will me visiting you and picking your brain about stuff too. if mine wents and handled half as good as yours does id be wraped. :jamie: ever thought of selling it :lolcry: no seriously.

post-302-1133900569_thumb.jpg

post-302-1133901054_thumb.jpg

post-302-1133901220_thumb.jpg