Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Heh, I know. I'm sorry.

 

 

Cheers guys :)

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

G-Day my name is mark (aka hush) live in hampton park was given a 1979 carolla panel van, about to start a full ground up rebuild looking forward to any advice you guys and ladies may have

  • Author

G'day Ben and Welcome to Rollaclub. Thats a nice looking green machine you got yourself there. I've always had a thing for ke30's too :)

 

*EDIT* I'm having second thoughts about that emotion. It seemed good at the time.

Edited by kangaroosa

  • Author

Hi Mark and Welcome to Rollaclub. Its good to see we are getting a few new members. All of them have been from the better side of Melbourne too, right John? :)

Go west young men, fresh country air etc etc.

 

 

This is starting to sound like the part in Remember the Titans where they shout at each other LEFT SIDE, RIGHT SIDE or whatever

Thanks for the tip i checked out the article found it informative the only thing is is that this panel van came with a 3tgte or 3tgteu (depending on who you are talking to) motor in it i do have a dumb question though i am new to owning a corolla and not sure what model it is like you have ke30 and so on all i know about my car is its a 79 panel van and not alot of people know much about them i hope some one can help me out

 

*EDIT* Carolla changed to "Corolla"

Edited by kangaroosa

I'm Craig (aka Sloth). I have a KE55 that we just put a 7k and 5sp box into. I come from Chirnside out in the yarra valley, but i am usually at my girlfriends place down in Highett. Heres a pic of my ride:

 

SlothMobile1.JPG

  • Author

You must be Bill's son right? Welcome to Rollaclub. Glad to see you got the engine and gearbox swap done.

  • 4 weeks later...

i posted and intro in another section but being from vic i thought i'd post here too.!!!!

 

I'm Joel, 23 and from ballarat. Current rides are a JDM aw11 (s/c), the misses has a white JDM aw11 (SC aswell), my dad has a twincab hilux (22r). Unfortunetly i don't have a corolla yet, hopefully i'll have one soon!

  • Author

Hello and Welcome. I've got uncles, aunties and cousins in Ballarat. Its still a great place to visit, except in Winter. Brrrrrr.

Nothing wrong with Ballarat winters. 2 degree max temps are invigorating :jamie: and the streets look so nice covered in snow.

 

Joel, when are you going to become involved in the Ballarat Light Car Club? Need more Toyota people to turn up.

 

PS. may know of a cheap Corolla for sale soon.

ballarat weather = good for forced induction and eskimo's!

 

BLCC hopefully when i get a rolla and some gear into it. The mr2 was bought as a track/wekend car but i became paranoid of breaking and bending stuff on it.

 

A mates got a rolla forsale at the moment, just waiting to do my tax stuff for some cash to buy one.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.