Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Its just cause of mine isn't it Kangaroosa :P

  • Replies 572
  • Views 264.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

  • Author
Its just cause of mine isn't it Kangaroosa (Y)

 

 

Yep. :P Then theres Jamies, and that pic he posted of the one with flares. :)

hi my name is marranda. I currently have a 1991 corolla, just did a change of engine at 457000kms.

 

saw the rollaclub.com sticker on a yellow corolla on punt road in melbourne last week and thoeu id come have a look see :P

Welcome aboard - good to see the stickers working :P

Sounds like somebody spotted Darren driving around (Y)

Jamie... KE35s dude! :) But I'm driving a 55 so who am I to argue that point! (shrugs) ah well.

 

Welcome to RollaClub, mjrolla :P

  • Author
saw the rollaclub.com sticker on a yellow corolla on punt road in melbourne last week and thoeu id come have a look see :P

 

 

Yep, looks like you spotted me. Welcome to Rollaclub by the way. I can hook you up with a Sticker for your car too if you like.

hi, the names joanne, i drive a ae82 corolla twincam and I'm from broadmeadows!

OK... I didn't see this one :) A local (well, for me anyways) Welcome aboard :P

thanks everyone, pics on their way!

 

 

OK... I didn't see this one (Y) A local (well, for me anyways) Welcome aboard :P

 

 

and john, i noticed you whinging somehwre bout not enough locals so i thought i would brighten up your day by making my appearance known! :)

shwngo14qd.jpg

 

shwngo21qe.jpg

 

shwngo30pw.jpg

 

Nice steering wheel and gear knob (Y)

 

I take it you like pink :P haha. Cute. And I notice splits in the doors... so you like your sound too, I take it.. (shush guys... I ain't trying to pick up :) )

Edited by Tiger

hey guys, been around for a while, just thought i'd introduce myself.

 

I'm michael from the yarra valley area, i own a ke30 2dr sedan, with a 4k (that's not to healthy.) I changed the grill, dash and am planning 4age 20v conversion soonish. thats all for now more with pics later.

hey guys, been around for a while, just thought i'd introduce myself.

 

I'm joe i live in the yarra rangers. i just got a ke30 nothing special but got big plans. flares topped with phantom purple.will post pics asap.

  • Author

Welcome to the both of you. Its good to see people people still going the KE30 option. Especially the 2 doors. We know their the best looking of all the Corolla's, closely followed by the KE25's.........right Jamie? :P

Tiger and I are currently discussing a meet/cruise/BBQ for later in the year or early January. The VIC section is slowly growing, and its time we all meet each other (again for some of us).

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.