Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You A New Vic Member?

Featured Replies

Heck even a 7K doesn't look any different!! But 5k because it's a pretty much bolt in affair.

Dunno about that! They are a stack wider in the block... but you have to know what your looking at. PLus, there a pain in the arse to get in from what I have read of people doing it

  • Replies 572
  • Views 263.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • kangaroosa
    kangaroosa

    I'll kick it off. My name is Darren, and i'm from the Dandenong area. I drive a 1974 KE30 2 Door Sedan.

  • Hey Dean! Welcome to the club :y: Corollas aren't usually worth much more than a set of golf clubs or even a brand new Nissan Micra... But I assure you everyone here thinks they're priceless becau

  • Welcome seb ;) Will see u this sunday mate ;)     See ya   Jimi

Posted Images

Dunno about that! They are a stack wider in the block... but you have to know what your looking at. PLus, there a pain in the arse to get in from what I have read of people doing it

 

lol nobbler, that's just me, everyone else has no probs HAHA

Well I ended up getting my P's this arvo!

 

I've picked up my rear shocks and rear springs. Just need the damn steering arms to arrive before I can fit my front ae86 struts.

 

Not sure if I'll be able to make the GOR cruise though, not confident enough. 8/

not confident how...

 

driving ability - you don't need to be Gronholm to drive GOR

getting the car together - 'persuade' some mates with free food, and beers after the work is done, to get it together.

 

the cruise is just a big "meet and greet", with great scenery.

 

dF

Well mostly in myself, but I'm also not confident that my car will make the distance. haha.

 

We'll see, there's still a week and a bit for me to change my mind. :wink:

  • 2 weeks later...
hey man,

nice to know there'll be another 4afc powered ae92 here!

 

adam-__-: trust me, i know how hard it is to drive with guard mirrors! even worse in the rain with no wipers and no aircon :hmm: .

haha yeah the car does lack air con, and apparantley has a few small electrical issues, but it's mostly good :(

 

I'm still thinking about it though...I'm looking for jobs everywhere so i can actually afford to keep the thing on the road :S

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, just thought i'd introduce myself.

 

I'm a relatively long time member of NS.com and Sau.com. I've got an R32 4-door with GTR running gear and a silvia, but was recently given a KE30 rolla from a mate. I'm really keen to start fixing it up to road worthy status in the near future.. with some plans in the long distant future for more. I'm sick of much of the culture which seems to have emerged in nissan circles of late and am largely interested in fiddling with cars and enjoying them on the track. I've noticed a few good threads here with interesting discussion so I thought i'd frequent a little bit and see how things roll here.

Edited by Saru

Hi guys, just thought i'd introduce myself.

 

I'm a relatively long time member of NS.com and Sau.com. I've got an R32 4-door with GTR running gear and a silvia, but was recently given a KE30 rolla from a mate. I'm really keen to start fixing it up to road worthy status in the near future.. with some plans in the long distant future for more. I'm sick of much of the culture which seems to have emerged in nissan circles of late and am largely interested in fiddling with cars and enjoying them on the track. I've noticed a few good threads here with interesting discussion so I thought i'd frequent a little bit and see how things roll here.

 

Welcome to rollaclub.com mate! What's your username on sau.com and any pics of your car? I used to drive a four door 32 gts-4 as well, but can't now because of laws. I'm a regular user of sau.com so you would've seen my posts quite a bit. |blink|

Sarumatix. Yes I recognized your avatar |blink|. The skyline is a GTS-4, but with pretty much everything swapped for GTR goodies (only thing that is GTS-4 is the tailshaft).

post-5189-1202729246_thumb.jpg

welcome to the club, did you piss the rb20 off aswell?

Edited by pozman

yes it's a GTR in a 4 door skin essentially. guards, seats, engine, gearbox, steering wheel, etc etc etc all GTR bits, there are more GTR bits than original bits :y:

Sarumatix. Yes I recognized your avatar :y:. The skyline is a GTS-4, but with pretty much everything swapped for GTR goodies (only thing that is GTS-4 is the tailshaft).

 

Ah yes, I've always wanted to do what you've done to your car. Too bad I've got no money. hahaha

nice work, sound like youve spent some coin on it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.