Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1975 Ke30 Honda F20C Conversion

Featured Replies

Hello all. Just new here but this forum has helped me plenty over last few months in sourcing parts.

Car is still rough but is getting there.

post-16294-0-82138700-1343076200_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-26016100-1343076232_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-12020200-1343076255_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-08465500-1343076284_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-28132600-1343076315_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-99977900-1343076360_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-05551700-1343076398_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-67116800-1343076429_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-59417800-1343519516_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-07446500-1343519574_thumb.jpg

Edited by maccat01

  • Replies 161
  • Views 447.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • So my "work truck" corolla blew a head gasket, and I haven't had much time to do the s2krolla. The head gasket and electrical problems on the other rolla now solved/ fixed so I can continue work on th

  • Plastic welded together to make right shape         start for fibre glassing job     whole facia shaped and brackets made for radio and gauge cluster.     switches fitted for air

  • Darthleeweed
    Darthleeweed

    Good Job Macca keep at it :)

Posted Images

yeh love it keep up the good work..... :thumbsup:

What are the plans for your car? short term? long term?

  • Author

Got a great condition donor car yesterday so have all good panels and trim to put in/on it.

Plans for the car is to put a Honda F20c S2000 enfine in it. Am waiting foe my S2000 half cut to arrive from japan so hopefully be here in 8 weeks.

No i have two rollas i plan to restore one as a daily and have the other as the "good" car.

very cool. Is the f20c going to look like a stocker? If so that would be a good sleeper. could be fun on the streets.

  • Author

Plans for the engine conversion car are as follows......

Hilux diff as its looking like the easiest strong diff to convert. Plenty of info on it too.

Recaro interior out of something ie: evo lancer.

Supra rear brakes and the ones out of honda half cut up front.

Honda S2000 digital dash cluster in stock dash.

Maybe front splitter/ chin spoiler and whell arch flares if I decide to get super fat wheels.

Suzuki vitara gunmetal grey metallic paint. don't know why I like this colour but it changes brown from one angle and sort of blue/green from another.

 

The green car will be getting the stripped rollas engine as it was recoed not too many kms ago so nothing special there just a restoration.

 

The green car ended up turning out better then i though with a quick clean, some paint and a service...... So now I think ill have to keep them both going ;-p

 

post-16294-0-61372200-1344153930_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-68851200-1344153983_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-11729500-1344154036_thumb.jpgpost-16294-0-58453400-1344154081_thumb.jpg

Edited by maccat01

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Author

Sorry I haven't been on for soooooo long. Havent been able to get on here lately. But I have made some decent progress.

 

First up are my evo 7 Recaros

 

post-16294-0-10146600-1363870490_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-38874700-1363870538_thumb.jpg

 

Next are the brakes. Fronts are 2005 Hilux and rears R32 GTR. Front very heavy and massive.

 

post-16294-0-81308400-1363870397_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-58479700-1363870444_thumb.jpg

 

Rear diff completed and in car. Has supra disc and handbrake systems mounted and mounted to reset 2.5 inch lower springs with extra leaf for extra stiffness. Car still dirty underneath but will be painted soon.

 

post-16294-0-62358600-1363870586_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-20097700-1363870634_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-94542800-1363870676_thumb.jpg

 

Now falcon 16 inch wheels. Offset looks ok.

 

post-16294-0-24453300-1363870713_thumb.jpg

post-16294-0-90202900-1363870744_thumb.jpg

 

And the S2000 half cut. Running but I'm lazy so still in half cut.

 

post-16294-0-68657700-1363870832_thumb.jpg

 

Will post more as I complete more.

And hopefully will get done quicker now I have all the parts I have been searching for :-)

Looks good mate, loving the brakes. Keep those pics coming !

  • Author

Cheers. The awesome work mick has done has given me some inspiration to push ahead with this conversion. Ive had the car andand the s2000 halfcut a while. Just haven't had time to do it.

Bit of a mission getting the cut started as the wrecker pinched a few bits after id paid for the car. But will hopefully have it running tomorrow.

  • Author

Sorry Mick. Didn't realise RADROLLAZ was you. Great vid from eastern creek mate. Your car came out awesome :-D

Edited by maccat01

All good mate, will be good to see another rolla running the f20c motor. If you have any questions I'm happy to help i took heaps of pics of my conversion along the way. Also good to see you bought a front cut as i used heaps of the honda bits. Standard s2k booster and master cylinder bolt in with a little help from a hammer. Thats 1inch bore to suit your brakes better and i also used s2k accelerator pedal assebley and cable.

  • Author

thanks. Your pics have been plenty of help working out engine placement.

Ill be using the booster but have a pajero master cylinder.

Who built your manifold? That is a trick bit of gear :-)

I'm also running standard ecu and wiring loom, but from your pics I assume you are running a motec or similar. Your harness looks much neater and better planned out then what I have.

The extractors are made from the original but heavily modifird to fit around the steering box and clear eveything else. They are now 4 into 1 instead of original 4:2:1 and from there its 2 1/2 inch system. One of the guys in my club made them and the whole exhust system including a few other bits also. I'm running standard computer with standatd engine harness just lenghtend in a few areas so i could route it a different way and neaten it up, I'm even using the s2k harness rubber gromet that sits in the firewall

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.