Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev's Hks Blown Ae71 Spirit

Featured Replies

I was meant to get an auto AE71 as the mrs car was going to be taken off the road for a freshen up but this came up cheap so I decided to get it and fix her car up over the xmas holidays.

 

Basic run down:

 

AE71 spirit, 281,000k's, full collection of log books (including the toyota phillips book) and receipts (last 10 years anyway.

4a & T50.

13 x 6 -0 4 spoke wheels (not sure if dragway or not as I haven't looked) aswell as 4 stockies.

Cut springs as well as a spare stock set.

Bunnings warehouse garden lip.

 

Has rust around the rear end, broken tail light and a missing gutter strip as well as a torn base on the drivers seat.

 

I fell asleep when I got home so only have these pics:

 

post-1373-0-10558100-1344676886_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-92992300-1344677144_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-99456000-1344677357_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 174
  • Views 151.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Forgot to note:   ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

  • Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

  • http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+drifting_sucks_oval_sticker,109035799  

Posted Images

  • Author

And the reason why it is called "stealth bomber" -

 

post-1373-0-18231800-1344677546_thumb.jpg

 

That is a genuine HKS SX11 4age blower kit (on it's way from Japan) which will be bolted onto my bigport gze.

 

Plans are to rebuild the GZE, bolt the blower on, update the brakes and fuel system and fit in a haltech.

  • Author

Forgot to note:

 

ATTENTION FLAT CAPPERS, This is not a 'DRIFT' or 'TRACK' car so put your dick away.

Somehow this appeared in my Facebook newsfeed earlier today?

 

Be interesting to see how that charger goes compared to the sc-12

Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

lol who is that dickhead^

:lolcry:

Edited by Jono.C

  • Author

Somehow this appeared in my Facebook newsfeed earlier today?

 

Be interesting to see how that charger goes compared to the sc-12

 

I had that pic of it on the truck on my wall.

 

Charger can deliver up to 1.6 bar, I have never actually seen a power sheet for an engine running one.

 

 

Sik bro, u shood sticker bom the quarter pane.l

 

Only if the stickers say 'drift sucks'

Edited by Trev

  • Author

Nice, I think that needs to be on the back window.

Cool. Should be fun with the GZE and the HKS blower.

What are you thinking for brakes??

  • Author

trev why u gotta hate on the hat man :P

 

Not the hat but the kid wearing it :P

 

Cool. Should be fun with the GZE and the HKS blower.

What are you thinking for brakes??

 

Not 100% sure as yet, was going to go for another AE86 setup but I found out the other day that one of our suppliers at work is a brembo distributor so I will see what combos I can use on the front and stay with drums on the back.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be following closely, I want to find out how you go with the brembos haha.

Sticking with the borgy aswell??

Not 100% sure as yet, was going to go for another AE86 setup but I found out the other day that one of our suppliers at work is a brembo distributor so I will see what combos I can use on the front and stay with drums on the back.

 

I'm also very interested to see what you come up with, AE86 suspension/brake setups are too expensive for what they are me thinks.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.